How to Transfer Songs from iPad to Android Phone
Bought a new Samsung S11, Sony or other Android phone and want to transfer music from iPad to Android? Or just want to share some amazing songs on your iPad with your friend who has an Android? Transferring music to Android from iPad isn't a complicated task. There are many free methods will get this done easily. Here we will show you the top-rated ones.
Free Ways to Transfer Songs from iPad to Android
- Way 1: Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
- Way 2: Send Songs from iPad to Android Phone Via Bluetooth
- Way 3: Share Music from iPad to Android With SHAREit App
Way 1: Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
Moving music from iPad to Android phone using iTunes is the first recommended method. This is especially useful if you have multiple songs and videos to be transferred.
- 1. Connect iPad to computer and run iTunes.
2. Select "Authorize this computer" under "Store" option and enter your Apple ID and password.
3. Right click the device and choose “Transfer Purchases” from the list.
4. Find iTune media file from C: Users/Administrator/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media.
- 5. Locate your Android phone as an USB hard drive and paste the music from the iTunes media folder into it.
Way 2: Transfer Songs from iPad to Android Phone Via Bluetooth
If you just want to share one or several iPad songs to the Android device, Bluetooth is also a choice.
- 1. Go to “Settings” on both phones.
- 2. On your iPad, turn on “Bluetooth” button to search for nearby devices.
- 3. Turn on Bluetooth on Android and it will be detected by iPad.
- 4. Now you can choose a songs you'd like to share and send to the Android phone easily.
Way 3: Share Music from iPad to Android With SHAREit App
SHAREit allows you to transfer music as well as other files from different devices easily, including iPhone/iPad, Android tablets, computer etc. You can directly export files between different devices using Wi-Fi or cellular data network. Here are the steps to use this program.
- 1. Download the program from App Store or Google Play on both iPad and Android.
2. Open the app on your Android tablet and touch the “Receive” button. Then the app will create a Wi-Fi hotpot on your device.
- 3. On your iPad, go to “Settings” and turn on Wi-Fi, find the hotpot network and join it.
4. Now you can choose the music you’d like to share and click “send” button.
In this article, we’ve shown you how to transfer music from iPad to Android (including Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, HTC phone etc.). If you still have any confusions anout this post, share it with us on the comment part.
If you want to transfer music from iPad to computer, you can try UltFone iOS Data Manager. This piece of software is designed to transfer files between iPad and computer without using iTunes.