The Most Useful Way to Transfer iPhone Data to Word Document in PC
"I want to transfer text messages from my iPhone 11 to computer for better recording. What should I do?"
After seeing such question on Apple forum, I realized that exporting iPhone notes, contacts, text messages, etc. to PC as Word documents is more convenient and secure than keeping them to iPhone. Hence, I spent 2 days trying all methods available online and now I'd like to share the most useful one to transfer iPhone data to PC below.
Undoubtedly, you must take advantage of a third-party tool to complete data transfer from iPhone to PC as iTunes/iCloud backup is either unreadable or inaccessible. And iPhone Data Recovery Software is highly recommended here based on my personal use. It's specially designed to SELECTIVELY export text messages, contacts, notes, etc. from iPhone 12/11/X/8/7SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4S, iTunes backup or iCloud backup to computer in Word documents, such as .doc, .txt, .xls and .xml. See how it exports iPhone data to Word documents on PC.
How to Save iPhone Text Messages/Notes/Contacts in Word Documents on PC
As mentioned above, iPhone Data Transfer Software offers you 3 modes to transfer iPhone data to computer in Word documents: transfer from iPhone, save from iTunes backup and export from iCloud backup and ANY of them is simple to use. Just download the software and follow the tutorial below.
To protect your private images or other files, get this iPhone/iPad iCloud backup preference on your computer right now. If you have a Mac, go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
① Transfer Text Messages/Notes/Contacts Directly from iPhone
- Step 1: Launch the software and connect your iPhone to PC, then tap "Trust" on your iPhone and click "Start Scan" on the software's primary interface.
- Step 2: After scanning, it will display contacts, messages, notes and other iPhone files by category just as the picture shows. Check the box before the file you want to transfer to Word documents.
- Step 3: Click "Output Setting" on the top right corner to choose .doc, .txt, .xls or .xml that you want those chosen iPhone files saved in and then click "Recover" to proceed.
② Save iPhone Data to PC in Word Documents from iTunes Backup
- Step 1: Click "Recover from iTunes Backup Files" on the top and choose an iTunes backup files.
- Step 2: Click "Start Scan" and after a while, it will list detailed pictures, notes, sms, contacts and more from iTunes backup on the primary interface. Select what you want to save to computer.
- Step 3: Click "Output Setting" to choose .doc in the pull-down menu and click "Recover" afterwards.
③ Export iPhone Data to Word Documents from iCloud Backup
- Step 1: Click "Recover from iCloud Backup Files" on the top and login to iCloud account.
- Step 2: Then choose an iCloud backup and click "Next" to select your desired iPhone file types from iCloud backup. After that, click "Next" and just selected iPhone files will be displayed on the main interface.
- Step 3: Choose what you want to export to PC and click "Output Setting" to set output format, then click "Recover" to continue.
Within seconds, your desired iPhone files will be transferred to local desktop in .doc whichever mode you take. FYI, iPhone Data Transfer Software also supports recovering lost iPhone data.