Free Download Detune to Transfer iPhone Music
DeTune provides an iTunes like interface from where you can manage the contents of your iOS device from your computer. It is actually an application that you can download and install on your computer. Once installed, you can use the app to manage contents on your iOS devices
Many of the users who install iTunes for the first time realize they they are not able to play some of the formats using the app. Especially, if your music tracks are coming from a not-so-popular operating system and use a format that is not widely popular, iTunes will have issues playing it on the computer as it might not have the required codecs to play the content.
One of the advantages of DeTune over iTunes is that it allows you to keep songs on your device even though they have been deleted from iTunes. So, DeTune is something that you should have installed on your computer.
To get started with DeTune, you will first need to download it and then install it on your computer. Once that is done, you will need to connect your device to your computer for the app to recognize your content. And then you can begin to use all of the features DeTune has to offer.
Some of the users on the Internet face issues finding a good version of the app. If you are in such an issue, we will help you out. In the following guide, we are going to show you how you can download DeTune 2017 on your computer from legitimate sites.
Method 1: Downloading DeTune from CNET
CNET is a trusted source of downloads and you can download DeTune from it without any worries of getting your computer infected with viruses.
2. Once you are there on the CNET Downloads website, click on the search field at the top and search for DeTune.
3. The search results will be shown on your screen. Click on the result that says DeTune and you will be taken to the download page.
4. On the download page, you should be able to see all of the details of the app. What you need to do here is click on the button that says Download Now to begin to download the app on your computer.
5. Soon as you click on the download button, the downloading of the app will begin on your computer. You can then double-click on the downloaded file to launch the app.
So, that was how you could download DeTune from CNET in 2017.
If you would not prefer downloading from CNET, then you can download from another legitimate source which is SoftPedia. Here’s how to do that:
Method 2: Downloading DeTune From SoftPedia
2. When the site launches, use the search field at the top to search for DeTune.
3. Click on DeTune when it comes up and it will open the DeTune download page. On that page, click on the Download option to begin to download the app on your computer.
The app should be downloaded on your computer
So, that was how you could download DeTune from SoftPedia.
While DeTune works really great to help you manage content on your device, another such great app is Tenorshare iCareFone. It helps you do many things on your device and here’s how you can use it:
Detune Not Working? Using Tenorshare iCareFone for Managing Content on iOS Devices
Detune not working? Detune doesn’t show music? Don’t worry! Tenorshare iCareFone, the best Detune alternative, will help you easily transfer 9 types of files(Contacts, Notes, Calendar, App, Video, Bookmark, Photo Music and iBooks) on iPhone without iTunes restrictions.
1. Download and install the app on your computer. Launch the app once it’s installed and connect your device to your computer.
2. Click on the File Manager tab in the app so you can view files on your device. Then, select the type of files you would like to manage.
So, that was how you could you free download Detune 2017 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac, and how to use Tenorshare iCareFone to manage content on your device.