How to Transfer Big Video Files from iPad to PC
My storage of iPad is full and need to update, I don't want to send my personal videos to the cloud and was curious if I can send some of the big videos to the computer to make space.
iPads are brilliant for keeping stunning media documents. Unfortunately, the iPad has limited storage, it is easy to running out of space because of a large number of videos. For the influence of the running speed while we using it, we might wonder that how to send large videos from iPad to PC/Laptop, such as 4K/HD videos. By transferring large files from iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air to computer to free up space, we can keep the device in good operating. Besides, we can backup some videos that we want to keep for long lasting and watch easily on the windows 10/8/7. In this post, we'll share some useful methods to import videos to computer from iPad easily.
- Method 1. The Best Way to Transfer Large Videos from iPad to PC
- Method 2. Transfer Long Video from iPad with Windows Explorer
- Method 3. Transfer Big Videos Files from iPad to PC with iCloud
- Method 4: Transfer Videos from iPad to Windows 10/8/7 Computer with Photos
Method 1. The Best Way to Get Large Videos from iPad to Computer
This is the top recommended method about using our software iOS Data Manager to help you transfer big videos files from iPad to computer to free you space and improve your iPad running speed. This software supports to send large video files from iPad/iPhone/iPod to PC/Mac by one click.
Here are the highlights of transferring large files on iPad using iOS Data Manager:
- Transfer all video files by one click.
- Transfer 4K videos, HD videos without quality loss.
- You can selectively move videos with lighting speed.
- You can delete videos in bulk on your device after transferring them to PC/Mac.
- Support other files transfer also, including music, photos, apps, books, contacts, etc.
Download and try this iOS Data Manager to start sending videos from iPad to PC. Please focus on the transfer feature of this software, and how to send a long video from iPad. Here are the steps to help you use it.
Step 1 Run iOS Data Manager and connect iPad to computer, ensure that your iPad has completely detected by this software.
Step 2 Click "File Manager" and select "Videos".
Step 3 Choose "Videos" from the file types and iOS Data Manager will automatically list out all the videos on your iPad. Choose those you want to export to PC and click "Export" and select a location to save these files.
By above actions you will find iOS Data Manager has successfully transferred videos files to the computer without any damage. Importing and deleting videos are also supported by this iOS files remover. Besides, it is also support system repair and manage any kind of media you want in this software, such as import or delete photos, music, messages, etc.
Method 2. Transfer Long Video from iPad with Windows Explorer
It also has another way to transfer large files free from iPad to PC by using windows explorer, not only videos, but also music. This method is also kind of easy to operate but it needs more steps to transfer the videos you want.
First of all, you should ensure that your device is well connected to your computer with a USB cable and make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on you PC. Launch iTunes if it doesn't automatically open.
Step 1. You need to unlock your iPad using your passcode and Tap Trust or Allow to continue when you see a prompt on the iPad asking you to Trust This Computer.
- Step 2. Go to the Internal Storage and choose Apple iPad and access to the DCIM.
Step 3. Choose the videos which you want to send to the PC on your iPad.
- Step 4. Now you can easily copy and transfer the videos to the location you want in the computer.
Notes: Sometimes, not connected to the iTunes also be allowed.
Method 3. Transfer Big Videos Files from iPad to PC with iCloud
On the premise that iCloud Photos Library was on, you can download all your iPad videos to computer to free up iPad storage. This is another way to send long videos from iPad to windows. It is important that ensure your devices are connected to Wi-Fi, then follow the guide below to transfer your iPhone videos to windows computer via iCloud.
Step 1. Turn on you iPad and go to the setting. Select the iCloud, then click Photos to turn on iCloud Photos Library.
- Step 2. You must download and install iCloud for Windows on your computer and sign in you Apple ID you are using on your iPad.
Step 3. Click Options next to photos and select iCloud Photo Library. Two options of download new photos and videos to my PC or Upload new photos and videos from my PC will pop up. Click the options you need and tap Done.
- Step 4. Then click Apply to confirm your settings.
Step 5. You must click your computer taskbar and select the iCloud icon. Finally, you could choose videos you want to download from your iPad to windows 10/8/7 and click "Download" icon.
Method 4: Transfer Videos from iPad to Windows 10 Computer with Photos
In Windows 10, there is a built-in App called photos, which can help you transfer videos from iPad to PC. This is also another kind of easy way to transfer files from your device to computer without download any app. And the operating steps to transfer files are also simple.
- 1. First of all, you need to connect your iPad to windows 10 with a USB cable and promise your iPad is unlocking.
- 2. You must also click Trust or Allow this computer to continue.
3. Run the Photos App, and choose Import>>>From a USB Device.
4. Choose the Videos you want to send to your windows, and tap Import Settings. You can change the import location as you need. Confirm your settings and click Done. Besides, you could also delete the items from your iPad after you import them on this built-in App in Windows 10.
In this article, we've shown you four simple ways to transfer large videos files from iPad to PC. These four methods are available but iOS Data Manager is by far the best data transfer software with not a single reported limitation till date and also promise transfer your data with maximum security with no data losing. It performs many other additional data management functions as well, such as free backup & resotre iPad data, transfer files from/to Windows/Mac, fix iOS stuck, etc. Go for it!