5 Recommended Ways to Put PDF Files on iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/7 Plus
iBooks comes pre-installed on iOS 8 and later, and we can view, sync, save, share and print PDFs on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can get favorite books from iBooks Store or iTunes store easily, here we share 5 different methods to tell you how to add non purchased PDFs to iBooks on iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5 and iPad. iBooks will be your preferred PDF reader on iOS devices.
There are 5 Ways to Transfer PDF files to iPhone.
UltFone iOS Data Manager is a handy iOS transfer utility that allows you to import and export PDF files, ePub, iBooks Author books freely between iOS device and PC/Mac. Here's step-by-step guide to tell how to save PDF to iPhone.
Step 1. Download and install UltFone iOS Data Manager to your PC or Mac, and connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to computer. UltFone iOS Data Manager supports the latest iOS 14 and iPhone 12.
Step 2. Choose File Manager in the function center and then iBooks to continue.
Step 3. In iBooks manage screen, you can import/export iBook files freely or delete the unwanted books by one click. Click Import button and choose the PDFs that you want to upload to your iPhone 12, and click Open to import.
This is the easiest way I've tested to move PDFs from PC/Mac to an iPhone. UltFone iOS Data Manager stands out from all other ways:
- Featuring a neat interface, all operations are straightforward.
- Importing PDFs to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/7 Plus with one click.
- There is no size limit.
When you have a PDF attached to an email, you can open the PDF file and save it to iBooks by following steps.
- 1. Open the email with PDF attachment, and tap the attachment.
- 2. Tap the Share icon
- 3. Tap "Copy to iBooks" to open the attachment in iBooks.
- 4. When you use iBooks to open a PDF file, iBooks automatically saves the PDF file to iBooks shelf.
Here's how to sync non purchased PDFs from computer to your iOS devices.
- 1. Launch iTunes, and connect your iPhone & iPad to your computer.
- 2. Tap on "Books" section.
- 3. Drag your PDFF file and drop it there.
- 4. Open iBooks app on your iPhone and you'll find your file there.
- 1. Firstly please go to System Preferences on Mac > iCloud and check the "iCloud Drive" is checked.
- 2. Open iCloud Drive, and drag & drop your PDFs there.
- 3. Now you can download ePub, iBooks Author books, and PDF files from iCloud Drive to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
This method requires your iPhone is connected to WIFI or Bluetooth.
- 1. Enable AirDrop option in both Mac and your iPhone.
- 2. Open AirDrop on Mac, it will display the AirDrop users nearby, so just pick your iPhone from the list.
- 3. Drag the PDF to the zone and it will show up in iBooks app on iPhone.
We recommend 4 feasible ways to add a PDF or multiple PDFs to iPhone or other iOS devices, so you can read PDF files in iBooks with ease. UltFone iOS Data Manager is top recommended for adding and exporting not only iBook files, but also photos, contacts, notes, music, bookmarks, etc.