How to Remove and Avoid Soft Ban in Pokemon Go 2024
If your soft ban Pokemon Go keeps you away from the interactive world of your favorite Pokemon, you’re at the right place. The guide below will discuss how to get rid of soft ban Pokemon Go and ensure it doesn’t occur again. So let’s get started!
- Part 1: What is Soft Ban in Pokemon Go？
- Part 2: How Long is a Soft Ban Pokemon Go?
- Part 3: How to Remove Soft Ban in Pokemon Go?
- Part 4: How to Avoid Soft Ban on Pokemon Go when you Spoof the Location?
- FAQs about Soft Ban in Pokemon Go 2023
- Final Thoughts
Part 1: What is Soft Ban in Pokemon Go？
Before exploring how to remove soft ban in Pokemon Go, let’s first understand what is soft ban in Pokemon Go. The Pogo soft ban is a temporary penalty assigned to a player who has engaged in activities that violate the game’s terms or are considered inappropriate by Niantic, the game’s developer.
These activities include the following:
● GPS spoofing
● Traveling too quickly
● Account sharing
● Releasing balls on the encounter screen
● Using automated devices
However, a PGSharp soft ban doesn’t ban you from the game altogether but restricts your aptness to hang around in the game.
Part 2: How Long is a Soft Ban Pokemon Go?
The answer to how long does a Pokemon Go soft ban lasts essentially depends on the degree of violation committed by a player and whether it was their first-ever offense or a persistent occurrence.
Niantic then considers the distance traveled by the player when the violation occurred to assess their Pokemon Go soft ban time. The following table displays a comprehensive overview of the Pokemon Go soft ban cooldown times based on the distance completed.
Pokemon Go Soft Ban Time Chart
| 125 km
Part 3: How to Remove Soft Ban in Pokemon Go?
With that said and done, let’s unravel how to undo soft ban Pokemon Go so you can embark on your Pogo adventures without any hindrance!
1. Wait it Out
If your soft ban Pokemon Go duration doesn’t last an eternity, you can simply wait for the cooldown period to end. Moreover, it’s always ideal to get back into the Pokemon world a few minutes after the session has expired to ensure you’re safely out of the soft ban Pokemon Go.
2. Spin PokeStops
Another Pokemon Go soft ban fix is to spin the PokeStop around 40 times without delay. While this method won’t give you any rewards, it has proven to be an effective strategy for how to remove soft ban in PGSharp.
3. Walk or Drive Around
You can also physically move around by walking or driving slowly while playing the game. It uses your GPS location to determine your in-game location. This means that when you move physically, it will recognize that you are no longer at the place where the soft ban was triggered.
4. Clear Cache and Data (Android)
While this may not be a reliable method to remove soft ban Pokemon Go PGSharp, some users report eliminating their soft bans through it temporarily.
Here’s how this works:
● Go to Settings > Apps or Applications
● Select Pokemon Go from your list of apps on your screen
● Within the app settings, you’ll find the clear cache and data settings
● Confirm your choice, then restart the Pokemon Go app to see if this strategy worked for you.
Remember that selecting the clear cache and data option may delete your in-game credentials, requiring you to log in again.
Part 4: How to avoid Soft Ban on Pokemon Go when you Spoof the Location?
If you’re looking for a more credible approach to avoid soft ban Pokemon Go when spoofing your location, the UltFone Location Changer is your go-to software.
Featuring a powerful location spoofing software that works both on Android and iOS, it enables you to avoid soft ban Pokemon Go teleport to any location on your map without jailbreaking your phone.
Furthermore, its virtual joystick lets players control their movements and speed effectively, making it the best Pokemon Go joystick on the market. Other features of the UltFone Location Changer include:
- A built-in cooldown time that keeps you safe from being detected or getting banned.
- Easy to use, No jailbreak or no root required
- Multi-device control that works on iPhone, iPad and Android.
Here’s how you can work with the UltFone Location Changer for safe location spoofing in Pokemon Go to avoid getting a soft ban:
- Step 1Run UltFone Location Changer on your computer. Be sure the “GPS Change” icon is selected on the left tab and hit Enter.
- Step 2Now, connect your iOS device to the computer and hit Next to get going.
- Step 3 The program will show the world map on the screen. Enter any location or move your mouse manually to get any location you wish.
- Step 4The program will hardly take a few seconds to move your iPhone’s location to that spot. Now, run the Pokemon Go app and try to get as many rare Candy as you want.
Part 5: FAQs about Soft Ban in Pokemon Go 2023
1. How to remove soft ban in PGSharp?
A soft ban usually lasts for a short duration, so it’s advisable to wait it out. However, if that’s not what you want, you can spin PokeStops around 40 times or clear the app’s cache and data to speed up the process.
2. How to get rid of Pogo soft ban?
Again, waiting is an ideal option to get rid of a Pogo soft ban, but you can spin PokeStops around 40 times or clear the app’s cache and data to speed up the process.
Games like Pokemon Go are an excellent avenue for entertainment and fun. However, facing a soft ban can quickly ruin that atmosphere. But not for long!
The solutions mentioned above can help you get rid of the soft ban Pokemon Go and continue your journey of excitement without any hindrance. Additionally, with UltFone Location Changer, you can avoid getting banned even while spoofing and avail of the ceaseless fun Pokemon world offers.