iOS 15 Awesome New Features
iOS 15 is packed with a bunch of new features that help you connect with others, be more focused, explore the world and do more with on-device intelligence.
Prepare iPhone and iPad for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
Before you start iOS 15 update, you’d better do some preparations like backup iPhone data. Let’s see what we should do before start downloading the new iOS!
1. Check for Compatibility
2. Backup Your iOS Device Before iOS 15 Update
Data loss due to iOS upgrade occurs every year. Therefore, before performing iOS 15 upgrade, we recommend that you back up your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. In this way, you can restore data from the backup if any of your data is lost during or after the upgrade. In addition to the traditional iTunes and iCloud backup choices, there are now many third-party iPhone backup tools. We have compared the three methods for your reference.
- Step 1. Connect your iOS device.
- Step 2. Choose the data to backup.
- Step 3. Backup data to computer in one click.
- Full backup or selective backup.
- Saves multiple backup files.
- Extracts data from backup file.
- Restore data to iPhone/iPad selectively.
- No network and unlimited storage.
- 100% free backup feature.
- Step 1. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2. Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Step 3. Tap iCloud Backup.
- Step 4. Tap Back Up Now.
- Automatically back up.
- Easy and secure to use.
- 5 GB free storage.
- Only back up an iPhone under a Wi-Fi connection.
- Can't extract backup data.
- Slow and time-consuming.
- Step 1. Open iTunes or Finder on computer.
- Step 2. Connect device to computer with a USB cable.
- Step 3. Select your device under Devices on Mac, or select your device in iTunes.
- Step 4. Click Back Up Now
- No network required.
- Provide unlimited storage.
- Slow backup and resore process.
- Can't preview data in the backup file.
- iTunes backup or restore errors occur frequently.
How to Update Your Device to iOS 15/iPadOS 15
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS — wirelessly or using your computer.
- Step 1. Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Step 2. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Step 3. Tap Download and Install.
- Step 4. To update now, tap Install.
- Step 5. If asked, enter your passcode.
- Step 1. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- Step 2. Connect your device to your computer.
- Step 3. Locate your device on your computer.
- Step 4. Click General or Settings, then click Check for Update.
- Step 5. Click Download and Update.
- Step 6. If asked, enter your passcode.
Update to iOS 15 without iTunes
- Download iOS 15/iPad 15 firmware file to computer.
- Install iOS 15/iPadOS 15 to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without iTunes.
- Fix 150+ iOS/iPadOS/tvOS System Problems, like update errors, bootloop, Apple logo, recovery mode, etc.
4,140,396 peoples have download itLearn More
The steps to update to iOS 15
- Download and launch iOS System Repair.
- Connect your device and Click Start button.
- Download the firmware file.
- Wait for the program to install the iOS 15 firwmare file to your iDevice.
Having an iOS 15 Update Problem?
You may encounter a problem during or after the update, how to solve these problems to get iOS 15 installed successfully? We have listed several upgrade issues that users have encountered most and gave some suggestions on how to solve them.
iOS 15 Downgrade Tips
If you overly-excitedly updated to iOS 15 (beta) and are now faced with regret, or iOS 15 is causing issues on your iPhone, you still have a chance to downgrade your iPhone to iOS 14.
Downgrade from iOS 15 Beta with UltFone iOS Downgrade Tool
- 1. Connect your device and click on Start button on the main interface.
- 2. Choose Deep Repair.
- 3. Download the latest official iOS firmware file.
- 4. Start removing the iOS 15 beta from your device.
- 5. After downgrade, your device is back to the latest official iOS version.
- Your data are kept intact after downgrading with UltFone iOS Downgrade Tool, though some of the data like messages may get lost.
- This iOS downgrade tool only supports to downgrade from iOS 15 beta to the latest official iOS version. It does not support to downgrade to an customized iOS vesrion.
- The software can fix all issues you face with iOS 15 update or downgrade.
Downgrade iOS 15 with iTunes
- 1. Backup your iPhone.
- 2. Go to ipsw.me and download the firmware that matches your iOS device.
- 3. Launch the iTunes or Finder on your computer and connect your device to computer.
- 4. Click Restore iPhone while holding down the Option/Alt key (Mac) or the Shift key (Windows) and locate the IPSW file you downloaded earlier.
- 5. Wait for the new IPSW file to be installed on your device.
- Downgrading iOS 15 with iTunes will result in complete data loss, and you can't restore from previous backup file you created with iTunes or iCloud. So, remember to backup your iPhone with third-party backup tool.
Pro-tips for iOS 15 (beta) Downgrade
1. The Usable iOS Versions Are Limited
To accomplish the downgrade, you should first go to ipsw.me to download your wanted iOS version. You can tap Choose a product > Choose a platform > Choose a version on the website to preview the versions and choose a suitable one to download.
2. Cannot Restore the Backup after the Downgrade
After you uninstall iOS 15, you'll be unable to restore your device with the backup that you created before the downgrade. If you want to get back the files, you should turn to some tools like UltFone iOS Data Recovery.
Celebrate iOS 15, Use Our Storewide Coupon
Choose the product you need and go to the purchase page
Choose the license type and enter shopping cart
Enter coupon code