Complete iBypasser Review and Troubleshooting Tips
There’s no denying that iCloud Activation Lock is a handy security feature that stops unauthorized users from getting into your iOS device and signing in with another account. That’s truly a great feature to protect your personal data if your iPhone gets stolen. But, the trouble begins if you purchase a second-hand iPhone and the previous owner forgets taking his iCloud account off. That’s when bypassing the iCloud activation lock screen role comes in. When it comes to bypassing this lock, iBypasser is a popular name that comes into the picture.
If you don’t know how iBypasser works to bypass iCloud activation lock, then you’re in the right place. Continue reading to learn all ins and outs of this tool as well as how to use it.
- Part 1: What is iBypasser?
- Part 2: iBypasser System Requirements
- Part 3: Does iBypasser Really Bypass iCloud Activation Lock?
- Part 4: How Does iBypasser Unlock iCloud Activation Lock?
- Part 5: What if iBypasser is Not Working to Remove iCloud Activation Lock: Find the Best Alternative
- Part 6: Some FAQs about iBypasser
Part 1: What is iBypasser?
iBypasser is a tool designed to bypass iCloud activation lock on iOS devices with ease to access the locked iDevice. The tool comes handy for those who don’t have the iCloud account’s login credentials and would like to use their own account to use iCloud features. It has a free trial to let you test the tool before investing in it. So, you can take advantage of the free trial option.
The key features of the software are:
- Bypass iCloud activation lock in any scenario, be it second-hand iPhone, forget activation lock passcode, restore without signing out Apple ID or Apple ID is hacked.
- There are no technical skills required to use the software.
- Bypass activation lock in three and easy straightforward steps.
- Disable erasing or tracking from previous Apple ID.
- Access your iDevice after bypassing and take advantage of all functions except cellular, iCloud, and calls.
Part 2: iBypasser System Requirements
Are you ready to learn how to bypass the iCloud activation lock using iBypasser? Before learning how this bypass icloud activation lock tool works, there are some software’s requirements you should know:
1: System Requirements
- Support Mac: Mac OS X 10.13 to Mac OS X 10.15
- Supports other OS with iTunes pre-installed in the system.
- Hard disk space: must be 20 MB or more
- RAM: must be 512 MB or more
- CPU: 1GHz Intel or above
2: Supported iDevices
- For iPhone, it supports iPhone 5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X.
- For iPad, it supports 5th Generation iPad, 6th Generation iPad, 7th Generation iPad, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, 12.9-inch 1st Generation iPad Pro, 12.9-inch 2nd Generation iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
- For iPod Touch: iPod Touch 7 and iPod Touch 8.
3: Supported iOS versions
It supports iOS 12.3 and above excluding iOS 12.4.5, iOS 12.4.6 & 12.4.7
Part 3: Does iBypasser Really Bypass iCloud Activation Lock?
The short answer to the question is YES. This iCloud activation lock bypass tool can successfully bypass the iCloud activation lock screen to allow you to enter the iDevice without the original Apple ID or passcodes and use a new Apple ID. Keep in mind that it does not remove the original Apple ID used on your iDevice from Apple server. Indeed, Apple itself bypasses the iCloud activation lock if you are able to prove that the iDevice is yours. So, although it did bypass the activation lock, it isn’t a total bypass.
Below are some downsides of using iBypasser:
- It’s not a permanent unlock as factory resetting can reactivate the iCloud activation lock.
- Facetiming and other features related to an iCloud account, don’t work or gets blocked.
- No access to cellular data after using it.
- Phone calls stop working after bypassing the activation lock.
- Not all iOS devices supported by the tool.
- Users reported Windows version is difficult to use.
- It costs $39.95/month but only supports unlocking 1 device. It's too expensive.
Part 4: How Does iBypasser Unlock iCloud Activation Lock?
So, how to bypass icloud activation lock for free using iBypasser? You can try its free trial version. Below is the step-by-step guide to help you learn how to use the software:
1. Run iBypasser on your Mac system. Click on the “Start” button and connect your iDevice to the computer with the help of a digital cable.
2. Let the software download a jailbreak package.
3. After the successful download, follow the onscreen instructions to jailbreak your iDevice. Hit on “Next” to continue with the process.
4. The tool will begin to remove the iCloud activation lock. Let the software complete the process so that you can enjoy using your iDevice with a new Apple ID.
What if iBypasser is Not Working to Remove iCloud Activation Lock: Find the Best Alternative
Several people report problems that they encountered while using iBypasser, such as iPhone freezes while jailbreak, iPhone stuck on Apple logo/recovery mode during jailbreak, etc. If you’re going through such issues, then there’s no need to panic. Simply turn to UltFone Activation Unlocker. This software comes in handy to bypass iCloud activation lock with ease.
So, get this software from its official website on your computer and follow the below steps to learn how to use UltFone Activation Unlocker to fix the problem you encountered while iBypasser is not working:
Step 1 Run it on your computer, connect your iOS device which is not working properly to the computer using a USB cable. From the main interface, click Start to continue.
Step 2 As the software will jailbreak your device so please agree with the agreements and then it will download jailbreak tool.
Step 3 After the jailbreak tool is downloaded, follow the instructions to jailbreak your device.
Step 4 Then confirm your device information, the software will start removing the activation lock on your iPhone. Wait for a few minutes, iCloud activation lock will be removed successfully and you can use new Apple ID now.
Part 6: Some FAQs about iBypasser
Q1: Is iBypasser Free?
No, this remove icloud activation lock tool is not a free one. But, it provides a free trial so you can test whether it is worth investing in this tool. As mentioned above, 1-month license costs $39.95 for only 1 device while UltFone Activation Unlocker costs $35.95 for 5 devices.
Q2: Will my data lose using iBypasser?
The activation lock will emerge when you put the iDevice into recovery mode and restore an iDevice without signing out the currently used Apple ID. Restoring an iDevice erases all the contents and settings. Thus, an iDevice with an activation lock has no data.
Q3: Can I unjailbreak my device after using iBypasser to bypass the iCloud activation lock?
If your iDevice is running with iOS 13.2.3 or below, the Checkra1n app (jailbreak tool) will be erased after rebooting your device and this will unjailbreak your device as well. But, if your iDevice is running with iOS 13.3 or above, the activation local screen will again appear after restarting, so unjailbreaking becomes challenging.
Q4: Can I use my device normally after unlocking the iCloud activation lock?
Yes. You will be able to sign in with a new Apple ID through the iTunes Store or App Store. You will have access to all the iOS features except cellular, phone calls, and iCloud of the new Apple ID.
The Bottom Line
That’s how to remove iCloud activation lock. Using iBypasser, you would be able to bypass the iCloud activation lock screen, but with some major limitations. So, use the software at your own risk. However, if you end up facing some problems while using the software, we highly recommend you to use UltFone Activation Unlocker tool as this software is much stable than iBypasser.