Shiny Eevee Evolution: 6 Ways to Catch & 4 Ways to Evolve
Pokémon GO is still one of the most popular smartphone games on the market. If you're a die-hard Pokémon GO fan, you're well aware of the significance of Evolutions. One of the reasons why gamers adore Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go is its ability to develop into a variety of different creatures! Evolutions of Eevee in the game Pokémon GO is frequently discussed in online communities and forums. This page will provide you with all of the pertinent information regarding evolution.
- Part 1. What is Shiny Eevee? Is Shiny Eevee Rare?
- Part 2. How to Catch Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go? [6 Ways+1 Tip]
- Part 3. Shiny Eevee Evolution List
- Part 4. How to Evolve Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go? [General & Specific]
Part 1. What is Shiny Eevee? Is Shiny Eevee Rare?
In Pokemon Go, Eevee is a normal type Pokemon with the ability to alter its body composition to its surroundings. The Pokemon stands 1'00" tall and weighs 14.3 pounds. Surprisingly, it is one of the Pokemon in the game with the most evolutionary forms, as it can develop into eight different Pokemon. Eevee will be the featured Pokemon during the upcoming Pokemon Community Day, which means players will have a better chance of seeing the Shiny Eevee. Continue reading to learn where to find Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go and how to capture the best Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go.
You can locate a Shiny Eevee by popping an Incense and tapping each Eevee that appears if you don't have time to play all day. According to The Silph Road's study, the Shiny rate on Community Days is about 1 in 25, therefore you should be able to find a Shiny Eevee.
Part 2. How to Catch Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go? [6 Ways+1 Tip]
- Way 1. Catch It in the Wild
- Way 2. Event Field Research
- Way 3. Lure Module
- Way 4. Incense
- Way 5. Egg Hatches
- Way 6. Raid Battles
- Tip: Catch Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go by Changing Location
Way 1. Catch It in the Wild
There's a slim chance you'll find Shiny Eevee Pokémon GO in the wild, but it's a long shot. According to studies, you have a 1 in 450 chance of catching Shiny Eevee in Pokémon GO. Look up where you can discover an Eevee nest in your area.
Way 2. Event Field Research
How to get Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go? During this event, participants will be rewarded with an Eevee encounter if they complete specified Field Research chores.
Way 3. Lure Module
Trainers can use a Lure Module on any PokéStop to lure more wild Pokémon to come into the area. It functions similarly to Incense, except instead of spawning more Pokémon near the player, it spawns more Pokémon near the PokéStop.
On each Pokéstop screen, a Lure Module can be triggered by touching on the small pink Lure button above the giant spinnable blue circle. This will create pink flower petals to swirl around the Pokéstop, which Trainers who have the Stop displayed in Map View will notice. Lure Modules have a preset duration of 30 minutes. Trainers who are within range of the Stop will see Pokémon created by a Lure Module. Lured Pokémon are surrounded by a swirling petal ring.
Four special Lure Modules attract specific types of Pokémon in addition to the normal Lure Module. When certain Pokémon are near a Lured Pokéstop, these special Lure Modules allow them to evolve.
Lure Modules are available in the Shop and you can easily purchase them. Lure Modules are given out when you achieve a certain level. Research Tasks can also be rewarded with Lure Modules of various varieties.
Way 4. Incense
Incense is a type of item that causes Pokémon to spawn around a Trainer for a short period. When activated, incense creates a pinkish cloud aura surrounding the Trainer. If a Trainer continues to move, the effect will follow them, though part of the charm is being able to keep catching while staying put. The Incense will also attract Pokémon with a pink cloud aura. Spawns are either depending on the player's current location or on an ongoing event.
When activated Incense is activated, it lasts for an hour and spawns 1 Pokémon every 5 minutes if the Trainer is standing still and 1 Pokémon per minute or 200 meters (whichever comes first) if the Trainer is moving. This item does not affect other Trainers. Ongoing events can alter the length and effectiveness of the active Incense.
When a current event causes a certain pool of Pokémon to be spawned with an Incense, the item's color changes from green to orange across the game for the duration of the event. The Incense-spawned Pokémon do not appear in the Nearby tab.
A PokéStop cannot provide you with this item. It can, however, be obtained by hitting certain levels or by paying 80 in the Shop. A bundle of eight Incenses can also be purchased for500. Completing a set of Special Research missions can also bring it.
Way 5. Egg Hatches
Pokestops have a lot of Pokémon Eggs, and they're all different. To put it another way, there is no way of knowing what kind of Pokémon is hatching inside an egg. However, we have classed them into 2km, 5km, 7km, and 10km eggs based on our experience to forecast the kind of Pokémons discovered in these eggs.
When it comes to the subject of how to get Shiny Eevee in Pokémon GO, egg hatching is one of the options. If the current trend continues, the majority of Shiny Eevee Pokémon will be 5km eggs. This suggests they're hatching 5 kilometers away from where they normally occur. In light of COVID-19, Niantic has even cut this distance in half.
Even though the chances of getting a Shiny Eevee via egg hatches are relatively slim, they are one of the ways to obtain one.
Way 6. Raid Battles
Raid Battles are not one of the most popular ways to obtain Shiny Eevee in Pokémon GO. However, there's a chance that Niantic will soon start including Shiny Eevee in Raid Battles as well.
Tip: Catch Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go by Changing Location
You might wish to disguise your true location in a variety of situations, such as if you want to play the world's trendiest augmented reality game Pokémon Go, but it's not available in your area? There are also occasions when you don't want to walk in order to play Pokémon Go. You'll need UltFone iOS Location Changer. Without jailbreaking your iOS device, you may modify your GPS location with this iOS GPS location spoof tool. With this software, you may now prank your friends, meet additional pals on dating apps, play geo-restricted games, and secure your privacy.
- With a single click, you may modify your GPS location while on the fly and keep other people in the dark.
- You can choose your own route and speed, and you can travel anywhere in the world.
- Use location-based apps like WhatsApp and Facebook, for example.
- Support for iOS 15 and iPhone 13 Mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max is included.
This program is the ideal solution whether you wish to mask your actual location for privacy or security reasons. Let's have a look at how it adjusts the iPhone's GPS position with a single click.
Step 1 After the program has been installed, run it. The GPS change is the default interface. To continue, choose the disclaimer and press the “Enter” key.
Step 2 Use an Apple cable to connect your iOS device to your computer.
Step 3 On the next screen, provide an address or GPS point and then click the search icon to find the address you're looking for. On the left side, confirm the address and click "Start to Modify".
That's all there is to change your iPhone's location. Your iPhone's location-based apps will also be modified to the bogus location.
Part 3. Shiny Eevee Evolution List
"Eevee-lutions" is another name for Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go. Here's everything you need to know about Pokemon Go's Eevee evolutions.
- Vaporeon: Vaporeon is Eevee's water evolution, it is powerful against rock and ground-type Pokemon like Graveler. It's also possible to catch it in the wild on rare occasions.
- Jolteon: Jolteon is Eevee's lightning evolution. Jolteon can also be caught in the wild, though this is exceptionally rare.
- Flareon: Flareon is the fire evolution, which makes it useful against grass and bug-type Pokemon. Flareon, like Vaporeon and Jolteon, can be caught in the wild on extremely rare occasions.
- Espeon: Espeon is the psychic evolution making it powerful to battle against poison and fighting type. The uniqueness of it is that players will be requested to evolve an Eevee into an Espeon in the “A Ripple in Time” research.
- Umbreon: Umbreon is a dark evolution of Eevee which makes it proper to fight against psychic and ghost types. Also evolving to an Umbreon will be the request in the “A Ripple in Time” research like Espeon. So it is recommended not to evolve Espeon and Umbreon until you get the request.
- Leafeon: Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go Leafeon is a grass type, it has an advantage over rock and ground Pokemon, as well as water Pokemon like Poliwag.
- Glaceon: Glaceon is an ice-type Pokemon, it is best used in battles against grass, ground, and dragon types, as well as flying opponents like Spearow.
Part 4. How to Evolve Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go? [General & Specific]
- 1. General Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee with Nickname tricks
- 2. General Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee with Eevee Candy
- 3. Specific Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee with Gems
- 4. Specific Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee to Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon with Walking and Lure Module
1. General Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee with Nickname tricks
Eevee is a Pokémon with eight different evolutions, all of which are available in Pokémon Go. Because of the large number of variations available, each has a unique evolution technique. If you're looking for a certain Eevee evolution, though, each one comes with a naming trick that you can do to develop it into that metamorphosis right away. For all of Eevee's evolutions, there are a total of eight Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go names tricks. It's crucial to note that you may only use this name trick once on your Pokémon Go account. You can't utilize the name trick for the Eevee evolution after you've done it.
In Pokémon Go, these are all of Eevee's name tricks:
- Espeon: Sakura
- Flareon: Pyro
- Glaceon: Rea
- Jolteon: Sparky
- Leafeon: Linnea
- Sylveon: Kira
- Umbreon: Tamao
- Vaporeon: Rainer
2. General Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee with Eevee Candy
Eevee candy is another technique to evolve shiny Eevee. To evolve an Eevee, you'll need an Eevee and 25 Eevee candies, which you can get by capturing Eevee, walking with an Eevee as a companion, or transferring Eevee to the professor. Shiny Eevee has a one-in-three probability of evolving.
3. Specific Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee with Gems
Did you know that with gem items, you can get the Shiny Eevee evolution of your choice and Will a Shiny Eevee stay shiny if you evolve it? You certainly can. To get the evolution you want in Pokémon GO, you simply need to use particular stones on select Shiny Eevee. Gems were first featured in Generation V of the Pokémon GO game, and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are in-game items that are used to increase the power of a specific type of Pokémon.
In Pokémon GO, there are a few gem items that correspond to Shiny Eevee evolution forms.
- Shiny Vaporeon may be obtained by using the Luna Gem item on your Shiny Pokémon.
- Your Pokémon will evolve into Shiny Flareon if you use the Burning Gem item.
- In Pokémon GO, use the Lightning Gem item to obtain Shiny Jolteon.
- The Shiny Espeon evolves when the Magic Gem item is used.
- Shiny Leafeon may be obtained by using the Solar Gem item.
- When you use the Marvelous Gem item, your Pokémon will evolve into the Shiny Umbreon.
- The Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go Glaceon can be obtained using the Super Gem, and the Shiny Sylveon can be obtained with the Light Gem.
4. Specific Way: Evolve Shiny Eevee to Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon with Walking and Lure Module
The fastest way to get an Espeon is to change an Eevee's name to "Sakura" and evolve it with 25 Eevee candies. Alternatively, you can walk 10 kilometers with it as your companion and then evolve it during the day.
Evolving an Eevee into an Umbreon under certain conditions will be a future "A Ripple in Time" quest, similar to Espeon, therefore it's recommended waiting till then to earn your Umbreon. You must walk 10 kilometers with your Eevee before transforming it using 25 sweets, just like the Espeon mission. To gain an Umbreon, you'll have to evolve Eevee at night, unlike the Espeon mission.
Simply get Leafon by changing an Eevee's name to "Linnea" and after that evolve it with 25 Eevee candies. Purchase a Mossy Lure Module from the Pokemon Go Store for 200 coins, place it at a Poke Stop, and evolve an Eevee while you're near it as an alternative to the name hack.
Change the name to "Rea" to evolve an Eevee into a Glaceon and then evolve it as usual with candy. You can evolve a Glaceon by planting a special lure module on a Pokestop and evolving an Eevee, just like Leafeon. Use the Glacial Lure Module instead of the Mossy version.
The methods for obtaining Shiny Eevee Evolutions Pokemon Go and evolving them into rare Pokémon of your choice have been thoroughly tested. To achieve the intended effect, we recommend that you follow each of the instructions exactly as they are written. So, what do you have to lose? Right now, in Pokémon GO, use this guide to catch Shiny Eevee Pokémons and Shiny Eevee Evolutions. In addition, if this fantastic game is prohibited in your location, you can use the finest solution available, which is iOS Location Changer.