[2023 Update] How to Fake/Freeze Location on Life360 iPhone/Android
My wife and I have been in a marriage for the last three years, but lately I have found the need to have a break. My wife would be suspicious of the simplest actions. She has now forced me to download the Life360 application except having "Find My" location enabled. It is just too much, the application displays a lot more details than it should. Although I love my marriage, giving up the last bits of privacy isn't my choice. I was wondering if I could fake or spoof my location on Life360.
Are you suffering from a similar situation? In today's digital age, privacy concerns are at an all-time high, and Life360's family service is at the center of the debate. Whether you see real-time location sharing as a safety measure or an invasion of privacy, this article has you covered. Discover exclusive techniques on how to fake/freeze your location on Life360, liberating you from constant tracking and reclaiming your freedom!
- Part 1. How Does Life360 Work?
- Part 2. What's the Difference between Spoofing Life360 and Turning off It Directly
- Part 3: How to Freeze/Spoof Your Location on Life360 on iPhone
- Part 4: How to Fake Life360 Location on Android
- Part 5: People Also Ask About Life360 Location Services
Part 1. How Does Life360 Work?
Since its release in 2008, Life360 has connected millions of families and friends around the world. The application is a social networking location-based platform that allows people to connect in groups called circles. A person from a circle can text, call or track anyone from the same circle. The app was launched to keep members of a family connected and ensure their safety by tracking their locations. Although using the app brings several benefits to its users, the location sharing feature can sometimes become an invasion to the "last bits of privacy".
Part 2. What's the Difference between Spoofing Life360 and Turning off It Directly
Turning off location on Life360 and spoofing your location can both be useful in preventing people from tracking you. So which one is better? We recommend spoofing your location directly on Life360 for the following reasons:
- First of all, turning off your location on Life360 would notify every member of the circle, who would find it suspicious, and might force you to reopen it.
- Secondly, spoofing the location keeps you on the map, which can be fun at times. It allows you to disguise yourself at unexpected locations and bring out some curious responses.
- Lastly, Fixes system issues and iPhone stuck on restore without deleting your data and content stored on the device.
You might have realised that spoofing your location is far better than turning it off. And with the right tool, it's quite easy to freeze your life360 without anyone knowing. Fortunately, you won't have to search for the ways anywhere else as the article below brings verified life360 spoofer to make things work out for you.
Part 3: How to Freeze/Spoof Your Location on Life360 on iPhone
The most convenient way to spoof Life360 GPS location is using a dedicated location spoofing tool like UltFone iOS Location Changer. By using this amazing tool, you can flexibly fake GPS locations on Life360 without any hassle. Apart from changing your location to anywhere without others knowing, UltFone iOS Location Changer is also able to hide your location. It is pretty easy to use and does not need to jailbreak your device. Besides all that, UltFone iOS Location Changer also supports the latest iOS 17. The tool has some amazing features that would convince you to try it at least once:
- 100% Working: Fake Life360 GPS location to anywhere in the world instantly.
- High Compatibility: Work with location-based apps such as AR games, social platforms, etc.
- Easy to use: Only one click to freeze location on life360 without anyone knowing.
- Safe: No security risk or personal information leakage.
Guide on how to freeze your life360 location on iphone via UltFone iOS Location Changer:
- Step 1 Download and install the tool. Launch it and select the “GPS Change” mode. Hit Enter to continue.
- Step 2Connect your iPhone to the computer and wait until the software detects it.
- Step 3 Use your mouse to pinpoint any location on the world map or simply enter its name or coordinates on the search bar. Click Start to Modify.
And that’s it. The program will instantly change your location on Life 360 to the new location.
Part 4: How to Fake Life360 Location on Android
There are plenty of ways to trick location on Life360 on Android devices. However, the safest and reliable way is by using Fake GPS Location. Fake GPS Location is straightforward to use, and there is no need for rooting your Android device. The tool is fully compatible with all the versions of Android, and it can be downloaded from Play Store.
Guide on how to set life360 location to somewhere else via Fake GPS Location Tool
- Step 1. Go for Settings > About phone on your phone.
Step 2. Quickly tap "Build Number" seven times. Then go back to Settings, scroll down to find Developer Options and turn it on.
- Step 3. Now download and install Fake GPS Location app from the Google Play store.
Step 4. Go to Settings > System > Developer Options > Mock location app and select Fake GPS.
That's it, now you can open and use Fake GPS Location freely.
Part 5. People Also Ask About Life360 Location Services
1. How to Delete Your Life360 History?
The only way to delete your Life360 history is by deleting your Life360 account. Before you begin, remember that once the Life360 account is deleted, it wouldn't be possible to activate it again. Here is the procedure to delete the account.
- Step 1. Launch Life360 and tap on "Settings".
- Step 2. Tap on Account.
- Step 3. Now, tap on "Delete Account".
2. How to Keep Your Location on Life360 In One Place?
Although Life360 doesn't offer any feature to keep your location in one place. However, the alternative resort to do it is by disabling the "Location Sharing" on Life360. When the Location Sharing feature is disabled, your last location would be displayed to the circle member. Follow the steps to disable location sharing feature on Life360.
- Step 1. Launch Life360 and navigate to "Settings".
- Step 2. Select the circle you want to stop sharing location with. Tap on "Location Sharing".
- Step 3. Tap on the slider to turn off location sharing.
3. Does Life360 Notify When You Log Out?
The answer to this question is definitely yes! Whenever you will logout from Life360 it will notify your circle members that their GPS is turned off, or they don't have access to the network.
4. How Do You Pause/Freeze Location Tracking on Life360?
Life360 doesn't make it easy to manipulate/pause/freeze location tracking on Life360. However, there are alternative to these options that you can try is by using Burner Phone.
On the Burner Phone, install Life360 with the same account. When you plan to leave home, turn on Wi-Fi of the place you want to display the location. Now, your friends and circle members will be tracking the location of the burner phone instead of yours.
5. Why does Life360 say Background Location Off?
If Life360 indicates that "Background Location" is off, it likely means that the app does not have permission to access your device's location when it's running in the background. Here are a few common reasons for this issue: Location services disabled、location services disabled、and location accuracy, etc.
After following these stepwise instructions, you would certainly be able to spoof your location on Life360 by taking the assistance from UltFone iOS Location Changer. UltFone iOS Location Changer is a secure, convenient and most trustworthy tool as it offers a one-click solution to spoof the location on iPhone/iPad. Go ahead and give it a try and let us know about your experience in the comments.