2 Easy Ways to Transfer Photos from SD Card to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/6
Take some beautiful photos on your camera and really want to import them to iPhone to share with your friends? Get a new iPhone and need to transfer photos from the SD card in your old Android phone to the new iPhone? Transferring photos can be extremely easy if you get the right way. In this article, we will share 2 easy ways for you to transfer photos from digital camera/ Android phone SD card to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/7Plus/6s/6/5s/5.
You can easily copy the photos from SD card to computer, and then sync the photos from computer to iPhone. However, the traditional iTunes sync method will erase all photos previously stored on your iPhone after syncing, thus here we recommend UltFone iOS Data Manager, the best iOS photos manager to move photos from SD card to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/7Plus/6s/6/5s/5.
- Connect your SD card to computer with a card reader and connect your device to the computer via an USB cable.
- Run UltFone iOS Data Manager after installing and select "Files Manager" > “Photos” from the main interface.
- All pictures on you iPhone will be displayed same as original folder. Click “Camera” folder > “Import” and go to your SD card folder to sync photos from SD card to iPhone.
Apple officially introduced its camera adapter to assist user to import photos and videos from an SD card, digital camera, or other supported accessory to iPhone, iPad using a SD Card Camera Reader/ USB Camera Adapter. Below is about to import photos from the SD card of your digital camera/phone to iPhone using the Lightning to SD card reader.
- Remove the SD card from your digital camera and place it into the Lightning to SD card reader. Connect the SD card reader with SD card in it to your iPhone.
- Turn on your iPhone and unlock its screen. Photos should automatically open on your iPhone with the Import tab. If this does not happen, open the Photos app and tap on Import.
- Tap Import All to import your content, or tap specific items, then tap Import.
- When the import is complete, you might be asked to Keep or Delete the media on the camera or SD card.
You can easily move pictures from SD card to iPhone with the methods above. Personally, I recommend UltFone iOS Data Manager as it not only transfer photos but also help you organize, backup and restore iOS files, speed up slow iPhone and repair operating system in case your iPhone goes wrong.