How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone 12/XR/XS/X/8/7
I want to add mp3 to iphone without itunes. I have more than 200 files to transfer. If there’s any way, please suggest to me some quick methods. However, please guide how to transfer mp3 from pc to iphone with itunes also.
One of the most prevalent and common music formats is MP3. If you are an avid music enthusiast and want to listen to songs on your iPhone, but facing a similar issue as stated by the above user, then you must be searching about how to transfer mp3 to iPhone.
However, on iPhone, Mac, and iTunes, you get another music format, which is ACC. It is predominantly designed to be the successor to the MP3 format by delivering a higher sound quality at a similar bit rate.
So, if you want to transfer mp3 to iPhone or add mp3 to iPhone without iTunes, read on and we will introduce some feasible ways.
- Way 1. One Click to Put MP3 on iPhone from PC/MAC/USB/Flash Drive
- Way 2. Transfer MP3 to iPhone with Music App on Mac
- Way 3. How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone with Finder on Mac
- Way 4. How to Put MP3 on iPhone through AirDrop
- Way 5. How to Add MP3 to iPhone from Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive)
- Way 6. How to Sync MP3 to iPhone with iTunes
Way 1. One Click to Put MP3 on iPhone from PC/MAC/USB/Flash Drive
Many people look for a way to transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes most likely because iTunes can lead to the situation of data loss on your iPhone. It may probably replace the existing media files on your device with the transferred ones.
UltFone iOS Data Manager is one of the best iTunes alternative for iOS data backup/restore/sync. Here are some of the top-notch features that you’ll get with UtlFone iOS Data Manager:
- Sync iTunes music to iPhone/iPad/iPod without syncing.
- Transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod media to iTunes library in a click.
- Transfer music /video/photos from computer to iOS device without iTunes, or vice versa. What is more, this software can convert the incompatible music or video formats to a compatible format during the transferring process.
- One-click to export photos from iOS device to computer.
- Backup and restore more than 30 files from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch without iTunes.
- Support all iOS versions and iOS devices.
Step-by-Step Guide to Use UltFone iOS Data Manager Software to Transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes
To begin using the software, you will need to download and install it on your computer. After that, you just need to follow the below-listed steps to transfer mp3 files to iPhone.
Step 1 Connect your device to the computer and choose the “Manage” option from the menu.
Step 2 To import music from computer to iPhone 12/11/XR/XS/X, click Music > Music from the left sidebar. Then click Import button from the top menu to choose music files from computer or external drive. The selected music file(s) or folder will be added to your iPhone successfully.
That’s it. In just two clicks, you can copy MP3 to iPhone without iTunes.
Way 2. Transfer MP3 to iPhone with Music App on Mac
When trying to transfer music to iPhone from Mac, you can consider Mac Music. Since the launch of macOS Catalina, Apple has made the Music app as the descendant of iTunes. It has further been divided into Music, Podcasts, and TV. Here is how you can use the Music app to add music from Mac to iPhone.
- Step 1: On Mac, open Music app.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
- Step 3: Check that your device is appearing in the sidebar of the Music app.
- Step 4: Navigate and go to your library of albums, songs, or artists.
- Step 5: Choose the song that you want to transfer. For more than one song selection, tap on the ⌘ icon.
Step 6: Now, just drag and drop your selected items onto your iPhone device.
Way 3. How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone with Finder on Mac
Using Finder on Mac is another way to sync MP3 to iPhone without iTunes. On macOS Catalina and later, you cannot find iTunes. Instead, you can use the Finder window for syncing the devices. Follow the below steps to transfer mp3 to iPhone with iTunes.
- Step 1: Connect the iPhone device to the Mac through a dedicated USB cable and open the Finder window.
- Step 2: In Finder, tap on your iPhone device and open the “Music” tab.
- Step 3: Check the “Sync music onto (your device name)” option and select to sync from the “Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlist” or “Entire music library” options.
Step 4: Now, check and select the MP3 files that you’d like to transfer and tap on the “Apply” button to start the transferring process.
Way 4. How to Put MP3 on iPhone through AirDrop
AirDrop is the built-in feature that you can use to copy mp3 files to iPhone without iTunes. It is a popular feature for sending files to all macOS devices and iOS devices with the help of a Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth. Here’s how to execute the method:
- Step 1: First of all, enable the Airdrop on both iPhone and Mac and make them are connected under the same network.
- Step 2: Locate and choose the music file that you want to transfer on your Mac.
- Step 3: Right-click and choose the “Share” option, then select the “AirDrop” option as the medium.
Step 4: In the displayed pop-up window, select your iPhone as the target device.
- Step 5: Accept the music file on your iPhone and save it to iCloud or locally.
Way 5. How to Add MP3 to iPhone from Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive)
You can either use Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, or any other cloud service for transferring mp3 files to iPhone. The procedure for adding files to the cloud apps is mostly the same. Here’s how you can add music files:
- Step 1: Download and install the Dropbox or other cloud services app to your computer and iPhone. You can also use the website page to log into the cloud services on both your computer and iOS devices.
- Step 2: Sign with the same account on both computer and iOS devices.
- Step 3: Upload the MP3 files from computer to cloud.
- Step 4. Now, go to your iPhone and download the MP3 files to iPhone from the cloud services.
Way 6. How to Sync MP3 to iPhone with iTunes
If you prefer to adding MP3 to iPhone with iTunes, even when the files are not in its library, you can add them first and then enjoy them on your iPhone. Here are the steps to sync music files to iPhone with iTunes:
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone device to the Mac using a USB cable. If iTunes doesn’t launch on its own, double-click on its icon to open it.
- Step 2: Click on your iPhone device and select the Music option.
- Step 3: Select Sync Music from the pop-up menu, tap on the Remove and Sync option to continue the process.
- Step 4: Now, choose to sync the “Entire music library” or “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres” option.
Step 5: Tap on the “Apply” and then “Sync” option to initiate the process of adding music files from iTunes to your iPhone device.
- Step 6: Once done, launch the “Music” app in your iPhone and go to the “Library” option and then “Songs” to check the transferred music.
Wrap It Up
That’s it for how to put MP3 on iPhone with or without iTunes. You can use any of these methods stated above to add the audio files. However, we recommend you try your hands on the UltFone iOS Data Manager if you are looking for a hassle-free and quick method.