Top 5 Ways to Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE 3
Are you the proud owner of a new iPhone SE 3? Now you're looking for a way to transfer LINE to iPhone SE. Why you want to migrate LINE from Android to iPhone is clearly understood. Well, it might not be as straightforward as you think because iOS and Android are rather different, so you'll have to fiddle about a bit to transfer data. While most data is simple to transfer, your LINE chat history is more challenging. However, after reading this post, it will not be an issue for you.
- Part 1: Tips about Backup/Delete/Restore/Open LINE Chats
- Part 2: 5 Ways to Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE 3
Part 1: Tips about Backup/Restore/Delete/Open/Hide LINE Chats
If you want to know how to backup/restore/delete/hide LINE chats, click on the contents below to know more. Each blog will tell you more than one way.
Part 2: 5 Ways to Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE 3
- Way 1: Using UltFone Transfer to Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE 3
- Way 2: Using iCloud to Transfer LINE to iPhone SE 3
- Way 3: Using E-mail to Transfer LINE to iPhone SE 3
- Way 4: Using Backuptrans Android iPhone LINE Transfer
- Way 5: Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE 3 with Google Drive
Way 1: Using UltFone Transfer to Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE 3
Do you want to move your LINE chat to a new phone? Is it possible to transfer LINE to iPhone SE? Previously, the answer was ambiguous, but today it is a resounding yes. Yes, UltFone LINE Transfer can transfer LINE from Android to iPhone. In this tutorial, you'll learn How do I transfer my LINE account to my new iPhone using UltFone Transfer to transfer LINE chat from Android to iPhone in just a few clicks.
- Transfer LINE directly to a new iOS and Android device.
- You can restore or backup LINE with a single click.
- Google Drive backups can be restored after being downloaded on iOS.
- Google Drive may be used to transfer LINE from Android to iPhone.
- View, backup, and restore LINE.
- iOS 15/iPadOS 15 and Android OS 12 are both supported.
Step 1 Connect Your Android and iPhone after Launching UltFone LINE Transfer
On your Windows or Mac, open UltFone Transfer. On the interface, click the "Transfer" icon. Then, using USB connections, connect your Android and iPhone. Make sure the iPhone is in the target device and the Android phone is in the source device.
Step 2 Backup LINE Chat on iPhone/Android
1. It's a good idea to back up your LINE conversations on your iPhone because they'll be overwritten on the target device. In this scenario, click the "Backup" button.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to back up your LINE chats to Google Drive on your Android device. To continue the transfer process, click the "Already Backed Up" button after you've completed it.
Step 3Download LINE Backup after Logging into Google Drive
1. Log in to your Google Drive account, which you used to back up your LINE data in the preceding steps. UltFone will then begin downloading the LINE backup. The procedure will not take long.
2. UltFone will download LINE backup data from your Android phone and create a new one after that. Please be patient as the procedure unfolds. The amount of time it takes is determined by the size of your backup.
Step 4Restore LINE Backup to Your iPhone
1. Log in to LINE on your iPhone and make sure the phone number is the same as the one on the Android phone, then turn off Find My iPhone. UltFone will then begin restoring LINE to your iPhone.
2. Your LINE transfer has now been successfully moved from Android to iPhone. You may verify your LINE chat by logging into your LINE account on your iPhone.
Way 2: Using iCloud to Transfer LINE to iPhone SE 3
You can now use iCloud to "transfer LINE account to new iPhone" in the second method. When you wish to transfer LINE from one iPhone to another, use this procedure. Simply follow these simple instructions.
- Step 1: Open LINE on your old phone. Select "settings" from the drop-down menu. "Chats& Voice calls">"Backup chat history" >"Backup now".
- Step 2: On your new iPhone, download and install the LINE app and enable iCloud.
Step 3: On the new iPhone, open the LINE app and go to "Settings">"Restore conversation history". That's it, your previous iPhone's LINE data has been transferred to your new iPhone.
Way 3: Using E-mail to Transfer LINE to iPhone SE 3
We previously mentioned how you cannot officially transfer LINE chat from Android to iPhone. However, you can either email your chats and media to your email address or use email to create a Google account for Google Drive on Android to transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE.
Email can be used to transfer LINE chat history from Android to iPhone:
- Step 1: Go ahead and open a conversation.
- Step 2: Locate the "v" button, select "settings," and then "export chat history".
- Step 3: To send your chat to your own email, select Email.
- Step 4: After you've downloaded LINE and opened Email on your new iPhone, you may see your conversation history.
Way 4: Using Backuptrans Android iPhone LINE Transfer
You can also utilize Backuptrans Android iPhone LINE transfer to transfer all or particular chats from Android to iPhone, in addition to Ultfone for LINE, which we stated in "Way 1".
- Step 1: Connect your Android phone and iPhone to the computer via USB cable after installing Backuptrans on your computer.
- Step 2: On your Android phone, tap "Back up my data". Your phone does not need to be unlocked. To continue, return to the computer screen and click "OK".
- Step 3: On the PC, you'll be able to see all of your LINE communications. Select the Android phone from which you want to send the messages now.
- Step 4: Now, under the "File" button or by right-clicking on the Android phone, tap on "Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone".
- Step 5: Choose the iPhone to which you want to send the conversation. To continue, tap "Confirm".
Step 6: On your iPhone, please close the LINE app. You'll notice that the chat history has been successfully transferred.
Way 5: Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone SE 3 with Google Drive
Additionally, you have the option of using Google Drive to transfer LINE account to new iPhone SE. Here's what you should do:
- Step 1: Find the "Friends" option in the LINE app on your Android phone.
- Step 2: Tap "Back Up to Google Drive" under "Settings" > "Chats" > "Backup and Restore Chat History".
- Step 3: Connect your Android phone to your computer and save the LINE backup folder there.
- Step 4: Backup LINE data to local first in case you lose all of your info.
Step 5: On your iPhone, download Google Drive. After logging in on your iPhone, you may now browse LINE conversations.
People are spending more time on LINE every day, making it a popular social app. Meanwhile, more phones with useful and powerful features are being pushed into the market, and users are more willing than ever to embrace the next Android or iPhone. In this scenario, there has been an increase in requests to transfer LINE to iPhone SE and Android. UltFone is always ready to listen to and satisfy the demands of its customers and enable them to get rid of these issues. Hence, UltFone is the ideal option to transfer LINE from Android to iPhone.