How to Fix iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo
Apple never fails to surprise its fans with the ultimate innovation. And iPhone 14 is an epic flagship innovation of the company that has been launched. However, with the top-notch hardware and futuristic OS, users have reported their iPhone 14 stuck on the Apple logo.
There can be several reasons your iPhone 14 is stuck on apple logo. However, the OS plays a big part in it. In most cases, the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo is causing OS problems.
In this article, we’ll discuss what causes the iPhone 14 to get stuck on the apple logo, and the 7 fixes it in the sequential form from easy to hard. So, you can resolve this issue at home without seeking professional assistance.
- Part 1: What Cause My iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo and Wont Turn on?
- Part 2: What to Do When iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo and Wont Turn on?
- Part 3: Other Methods about How to Fix My iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo
Part 1: What Cause My iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo and Wont Turn on?
Before we get into the solution methods, it’s essential to learn the background about what causes iPhone 14 to stuck on Apple logo. Your iPhone 14 can be stuck on the apple logo for two main reasons; Software and Hardware. iPhone 14 may get stuck on the apple logo because of software problems while updating or degrading the OS version, resetting, and transferring files.
Sometimes the bad update can lead to the occurrence of an iPhone boot loop. Also, if your iPhone gets interrupted while updating, it can be stuck on the apple logo. If you have jailbroken your iPhone 14, then it might have been affected by the malware attack.
Another reason is damaged hardware and internal parts of the iPhone that may happen because of accidental drops on the floor/rugged surface or water damage.
Part 2: What to Do When iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo and Wont Turn on?
When your iPhone 14 gets stuck on the apple logo, you should first try to fix the system OS. There are rare cases when the iPhone gets stuck on the apple logo because of hardware damage. There are significant chances of software-related issues unless you have recently dropped your iPhone 14 or swam with it underwater for an extended period.
Here we’ll discuss four different ways to fix iPhone 14 stuck on Apple logo or won't turn on. Let's dig into what to do when iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo.
Way 1: Force Restart Your iPhone
- Restarting your iPhone still works to resolve many iOS issues. However, if you have tried restarting it with simple methods and failed to get your iPhone 14 out of it, the next step is force restarting your iPhone. It’s the first troubleshooting method that Apple recommends. Also, it won’t cause any data loss to your iPhone. Here’s how to force restart your iPhone 14.
- Press and Release the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, and then hold the Power button until you see the Apple logo on your iPhone 14 screen. After that, check if your iPhone 14 got out of the boot loop.
Way 2: Update iOS
- Sometimes, the iOS glitches and bugs cause software-related issues and make it unable to boot correctly. Other minor problems include sluggish performance, stability issues, and unsupported apps. The possible way to eliminate such glitches is updating the iOS if Apple rolled out any.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update to check if any iOS software updates are available.
Way 3: Try to Factory Reset Your iPhone
- Factory resetting your iPhone 14 is another effective way to fix many minor software-related issues, including boot loop. Try factory resetting your iPhone by connecting it to the computer using a lighting cable and then factory reset it using the iTunes software.
- However, factory resetting your iPhone 14 will delete all stored data on your iPhone, e.g., Apple ID, etc. It can be restored quickly if you have a backup of your data using iTunes.
Way 4: Use UltFone iOS System Repair to Fix the iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo
UltFone iOS System Repair is professional software that can solve up to 150+ iOS-related problems on iPhones, including frozen screen, black screen, and boot loop. If you still haven’t been able to break your iPhone’s boot loop, consider fixing it with UltFone iOS system repair software. Here are some additional features of UltFone iOS system repair:
- Fix 150+ iOS system issues like Apple logo, reboot loop without data loss.
- Downgrade from iOS 16 beta without iTunes.
- Support all iOS versions and iPhone models, including iPhone 14 series and iOS 16.
- 1-Click to enter and exit recovery mode on iPhone/iPad
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without password/iTunes/Finder.
Step 1Download the software from your computer. Install and run it. After that, use an USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once the iPhone is detected, click “Start”.
Step 2click "Standard Repair" to proceed. Before performing the system repair, you need to click the "Download" button to download the automatically matched firmware package for your device.
Step 3After the firmware package is downloaded successfully, please click "Start Standard Repair" to fix the iOS issues on your device. Then wait for a few minutes to repair iOS system.
Part 3: Other Methods about How to Fix My iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo
Apart from using UltFone iOS system recovery software, there are several other ways you can fix iOS 14 stuck on Apple logo. If the above fixes didn’t break the boot loop issue, try fixing it with the following methods.
Way 1: Enter Recovery Mode
Putting your iPhone into recovery mode is also an effective way to resolve the iOS problem. In this method, the latest firmware of the iOS available version for your iPhone is installed using iTunes. This might get your iPhone in the function state.
However, it is worth noting that Entering your iPhone 14 in recovery mode will wipe off all the stored data on your iPhone. You must only follow this method if you don’t have any valuable data stored on the device.
Follow the steps below to enter your iPhone 14 in Recovery mode.
- Download the latest iTunes version on your computer and launch it. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a lighting cable.
- Press and release Volume Up and Volume Down button, then immediately press and hold the power button until you see you Connect to a Computer.
- At the same time, you’ll also see a prompt on your computer screen. Click on OK to confirm and proceed.
- After a process, your device will boot up, and everything should be accessible easily.
Way 2: Use DFU Mode
DFE mode is a similar method to the recovery mode but slightly different. In the recovery mode, you can only install the latest iOS firmware version, while DFU mode allows you to choose the iOS firmware. This means you can also downgrade your iPhone iOS firmware version.
If all the above methods didn’t fix the boot loop issue on your iPhone 14, try downgrading your iOS firmware using DFU mode. Follow the steps below to put your iPhone 14 into DFU mode.
- Launch iTunes on the computer. If you are using the Mac, you don’t need to launch it. Connect your iPhone 14 to the computer using the lighting cable.
- Press the and release the volume up button and repeat it with the volume down button. Next, press and hold the power/side button until the screen goes black. Keep holding the Power button; meanwhile, press & hold the Volume Down button for 5 seconds.
- A prompt will appear on your computer screen, confirm all buttons by clicking on OK, and your device will restore.
Way 3: Get iPhone 14 Repaired in an Apple Store
After trying all the fixes on your iPhone 14, if it’s still stuck on the apple logo, chances are you are dealing with hardware-related issues. At this point, you should seek professional assistance to get your iPhone repaired. Visit the nearest Apple care center and get your iPhone 14 inspected for hardware-related issues. Ensure you have contacted them for the appointment.
iPhone stuck on Apple logo is a common problem in iPhones, mainly caused by iOS-related issues. In this article, we discussed possible ways to break the boot loop of your iPhone 14. However, the UltFone iOS recovery system is one of the efficient and effective ways to resolve all the iOS-related issues on your iPhone with a one-click process.