Samsung SD Card Recovery on Windows and Mac
Samsung SD card helps a lot to help you increase the storage space of your Samsung device. You can store pictures, audios, videos, documents, and more on your Samsung SD card. Unfortunately, your data on a Samsung SD card can get lost due to numerous reasons such as accidental deletion, virus attack, and more. Such situations call for immediate action so that the lost files can be recovered soon. This guide is all about helping you learn how to recover data from Samsung Micro SD card.
Best Samsung SD Card Recovery Software
- Part 1: About UltFone SD Card Data Recovery Software
- Part 2: How to Recover Data from Samsung Micro SD Card with UltFone SD Data Recovery
- Part 3: Bonus Tip- How to Repair a Corrupted Samsung SD Card
Part 1. About UltFone SD Card Data Recovery Software
UltFone SD card data recovery can help you perform Samsung SD data recovery in any data loss scenario. Whether it’s human error or software issue, this data recovery software will allow you to rescue more than 1000 file types within few minutes. It adopts high-end technology to scan the lost data and recover it with the highest accuracy.
The Key Features of UltFone Data Recovery Software
- Recover data from hard drive, external drive, SD card, memory cards, digital camera, and any other storage devices on Windows and Mac computer.
- Supports more than 1000+ file types: videos, audio, photos, documents, archives, etc.
- Involves Quick Scan and Deep Scan to ensure high success rate.
- Keep the files in the original format after recovering.
Pros and Cons
- Free download this software.
- 100% free solution to scan and preview recoverable data.
- Fast scan speed, high recovery rate.
- To recover data, you have to purchase the software.
Part 2. How to Recover Data from Samsung Micro SD Card with UltFone SD Data Recovery
As you now see that UltFone provides a great way to help with how to recover files from SD card Samsung Galaxy S7. Let’s see how to perform SD card recovery on Samsung phone with this software.
Before start, please free download and install this software to a PC or Mac computer, and connect the SD card on Samsung phone to computer with a card reader.
- Step 1 Launch the the UltFone Windows Data Recovery and choose the connected SD card as your location to scan for lost data.
- Step 2 Click Scan button, the software will scan the SD card to search for lost files. Once the scanning gets completed, all the files found will be displayed on the screen. You can view files in Tree View or File View from the left panel.
Step 3 Choose the file type to preview details. If you cannot find your lost files in this step, you can perform a Deep Scan. But please note that Deep Scan will take more time.
- Step 4 Check the files you need to recover, and finally click on the Recover button to save the file(s) to computer. Make sure not to save the recovered data in the same place where you lost it from!
Part 3 : Bonus Tip- How to Repair a Corrupted Samsung SD Card
Fixing a corrupted Samsung SD card is not that tough as it sounds. So, if your Samsung SD card is corrupted or non-detectable, then you can quickly repair it by formatting.
Here’s how to repair a corrupted Samsung SD card:
Step 1: Put your SD card in your Samsung phone.
Step 2: Go to "Settings"> "Device Maintenance"> "Storage"> "SD Card Corrupted"> "Set Up."
Step 3: Now, wait for your device to format the SD card.
On Windows PC:
You can do this either by running chkdsk or by formatting the SD card with Windows Explorer.
If you want to fix it through the chkdsk command, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Use a card reader and insert your SD card into the system.
Step 2: Click on “Start”>” All Programs”>” cmd.exe”.
Step 3: Enter “chkdsd [SD card drive letter]: /r/f” and enter.
To format an SD card, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Connect SD card to computer.
Step 2: Click on “My PC”>” Right-tap on your card”>” Format”>” Start”.
Step 1: Go "Finder"> "Go"> Utilities"> "Disk Utilities"> "Samsung SD Card"> "First Aid"
Step 2: Finally, click on "Run."
The Bottom Line
That's all on how to recover deleted or lost data on the Samsung SD card! We have introduced a great Samsung Micro SD card recovery that will let you recover the files instantly and effortlessly by using UltFone Samsung SD Data Recovery Tool. It is a reliable data recovery software with an excellent data recovery rate.