[Solved] How to Use "iforgot.apple.com" to Unlock/Remove Apple ID
If your Apple ID account is locked or disabled, you can access iforgot.apple.com to unlock from any device. After confirming your identity, you can fix your Apple ID account and password locked with iforgot. Thus, iforgot Apple ID unlocking is a good choice.
Apple allows users to unlock their Apple ID by phone number. But what if I don't remember the phone number I used to create my Apple ID? Fortunately, there is a way to unlock Apple ID even in this situation. The following guide will show you how to try iforgot.apple.com unlock and how to unlock Apple ID without iforgot.apple.com. Let's see how to do it.
- Part 1. Can You Use iforgot.apple.com to Unlock Apple ID
- Part 2. How to Unlock Apple ID Without iforgot.apple.com [Without Apple ID or Passcode]
- Part 3. How to Use iforgot.apple.com to Unlock Apple ID
- 3.1 Use Recovery Key to Unlock/Reset Apple ID on iforgot.apple.com
- 3.2 Get an Email or Security Questions to Unlock Apple ID on iforgot.apple.com
- 3.3 Use Two-Factor Authentication to Unlock Apple ID on iforgot.apple com
- Part 4. FAQs About iforgot.apple.com Unlock
Part 1. Can You Use iforgot.apple.com to Unlock Your Apple ID
Yes, you'll require your Apple ID or your iPhone's passcode. However, many people forget these credentials. If that happens to you, don't worry. In the next section, I'll suggest the best solution, the UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock.
Part 2. How to Unlock Apple ID Without iforgot.apple.com [Without Apple ID or Passcode]
Looking for the most efficient way to solve all the problems with Apple ID? Don't look further; get UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock. A team of professionals develops this amazing tool and allows you to unlock your Apple ID instantly.
It is a one-stop iOS unlock tool that lets you get rid of Apple IDs without a phone number or password. You can also activate if you are unable to break the activation lock. Here are its top powerful features.
- Remove Apple ID from iPhone 15 without Password just in one click
- Unlock all iPhones lock screens, including 4-digit/6-digit passcodes and Touch ID & Face ID
- Easily bypass screen time passcode (no data loss) and MDM
- Supported all iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad.
Key Features of UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock:
Learn how to unlock Apple ID without iforgot.apple.com:
- Step 1 Download and install UltFone Toolkit on your computer, choose "iOS Screen Unlock" function, then click "Remove Apple ID".
- Step 2 Click "Next" button to remove the Apple ID password without changing it for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Step 3 The whole process will take a few seconds, then you will find the Apple ID has been removed successfully and now you've unlocked Apple ID without iforgot.apple.com.
Part 3. How to Use iforgot.apple.com to Unlock Apple ID
If you remember your Apple ID and passcode, you can use iforgot apple com unlock to do this. But this process is complicated. With UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock, you can unlock easily, quickly, and safely.
3.1 Use Recovery Key to Unlock/Reset Apple ID on iforgot.apple.com
Apple offers a recovery key. This key is basically a secret for entering and accessing your account on any Apple device. If the Apple ID is locked, you can use this key to unlock it.
You can take advantage of Apple's website and follow the steps down to solve how to unlock your Apple ID without a phone number.
Step 1: Visit iforgot.apple.com and head to the Apple account page. If you forgot your iPhone Apple ID or passcode, tap Next.
Step 2: Type your email address linked to the Apple ID and proceed.
Step 3: You are prompted to pick the recovery method to use to unlock the Apple ID. Select the option to use the recovery key, and then proceed.
Step 4: You will be invited to enter the recovery key to set a new password for your account. Heed the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
The Apple ID is unlocked when everything is complete and the new password is set.
- This method can be used for free.
- It is an official solution provided by Apple.
- The process is slow and time-consuming.
- The success rate could be higher.
- Need answers to security questions, which may be unsuccessful
- Two-step verification requires a recovery key (14-digit code)
3.2 Get an Email or Security Questions to Unlock Apple ID on iforgot.apple.com
Unlocking a disabled Apple ID may seem a bit complicated at first, but using email is a good way to recover your Apple ID. Let's move on to the procedure.
Step 1: Go to the iforgot.apple.com unlock site.
Step 2: Enter your Apple ID email address.
Step 3: Select either "Email Authentication" or "Answer Security Questions."
Follow the easy steps that appear on the screen to begin the unlock process.
3.3 Use Two-Factor Authentication to Unlock Apple ID on iforgot.apple com
Can I unlock my Apple ID without a number? One way to unlock your Apple ID without a phone number is to employ a two-factor authentication system. If your account has this feature enabled, you just need to go to one of your trusted devices and tap the option to unlock your account. Below, we show how to unlock Apple ID without a phone number on both iPhone and Mac.
Unlock your Apple ID on your iPhone:
If you have enabled two-factor authentication and passcode on your iPhone, you can unlcok your Apple ID using the following steps.
Step 1: Setup] > [My Name] > Go to Passwords and Security.
Step 2: There are several options for changing the details of Apple ID. Tap "Change Password" at the top.
Step 3: Since your iPhone passcode is enabled, your iPhone will ask you to type your passcode to continue changing your account password.
Once the new password is set in the Apple ID, the Apple ID is unlocked and available to other devices.
Part 4. FAQs About iforgot.apple.com Unlock
What should I do if I tried with
Q1: What should I do if no instructions were sent to my email when trying on iforgot.apple.com
1. Log out of iforgot.apple.com, enter your email address, and log in again.
2. Make sure your email address is typed correctly, including uppercase and lowercase letters.
3. Check your mailbox's junk mail folder.
4. Change your email address and try again. We strongly recommend using the Ultfone toolkit if you're still having trouble.
Q2: How do I get my Apple ID verification code without my phone
To get your Apple ID verification code without your phone, consider these options:
- Trusted Devices: If you've trusted other Apple devices, you can receive codes on them. The codes will appear on those devices, such as in Messages.
- Trusted Phone Number: If you have a trusted number for two-factor authentication, you can get codes via SMS or call. It works on devices with the same number.
- Recovery Key: Use your Recovery Key to access your Apple ID without your phone.
- Apple Support: If none work, contact Apple Support for help accessing your account without your phone.
Remember, these measures aim to secure your Apple ID. If you're stuck, follow the UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock for this purpose.
We hope that you can restore your Apple ID in the above-described ways. Try iforgot.apple.com unlock and other official methods first to remove Apple ID. And if they don't work, take advantage of the UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock . With this tool, you should be able to regain access to all the functions of your device in just a few easy steps. It's 100% safe and secure, so that you can use it peacefully.