If you're looking for a handy tool to transfer data from Android to iPhone, the UltFone Phone Transfer comes into handy. It guarantees you 100% data security and won't waste your time on data transfer. Even a non-tech-savvy can handle it.
|Free Version||Full Version|
|Photos Transfer||Only 10 Photos|
|Quick Customer Service Feedback|
|30 Days Money Back Guarantee|
Part 1: How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone.
- Step 1 Choose Android to iOS section and click Start.
- Step 2 Connect your android device to your PC/Mac.
- 1: Follow the onscreen instructions to enable USB debugging on your android device.
If your Android device is connected to PC/Mac but unrecognized, check out the below methods to try again.
- Please replug the device and wait for a few minutes.
- Try other USB interfaces or change a USB cable.
- Try switching the USB connection mode (MTP, PTP, MIDI, etc).
- Re-open the developer mode or USB debugging mode.
- 1: Enter screen Passcode.
- 2: Authorize UltFone Phone to Phone Transfer to read your data on your device.
If your iOS device is connected to PC/Mac but unrecognized, check out the below methods to try again.
- Replug your device or change to use another USB interface.
- Replace with a new USB cable.
- All methods have been tried with no good，please try iOS System Repair tool.
Step 4 Click the Start button when it is clickable.
Step 5 Select the data to be scanned and click Start Scan. Please rest assured that UltFone only scans this type of data and won't touch your other data. If you need to transfer messages, set Connect App as your default SMS app.
Step 6 When the scanning process is complete, Click Transfer Data.
Step 7 And your data will be transferred successfully.