Missing out on your favorite folder of movies, games and other essential data types can upset you in no time. Who savors data loss - a terrible curse, one can get inflicted by. But, there is always a solution to any problem. Thus, retrieving the data can be simply done by maintaining backup on your iPad. And, to help you in facilitating, we've collected 10 most reliable iPad data backup apps. Read on to unveil them now!
Here is the list of 10 iPad Data Recovery software, you can put into considerations when comes to backup iPad in iPadOS 16/15/14/13, iOS 12 or earlier.
1. The Best Free iPad Backup Software - UltFone iOS Data Manager
The most reliable, intuitive data manager for taking good care of your iPad can be done via UltFone iOS Data Manager. With its 1-click technology, this free iOS backup tool helps in maintaining backup of your iPad and restore an array of data types like music, photos, videos and many more in a hassle-free manner.
The Advantages of Using iOS Data Manager to Backup iPad to Computer
- Selectively backup iPad to computer without iTunes or iCloud.
- Backup and restore iPad data without iTunes, epesically helpful when iTunes can't read contents of your device.
- Keep multiple backup copies which you're free to choose to restore data from.
- Support to backup 30+ files including WhatsApp, Contacts, Photos, Music, Messages and more.
- The whole backup process is fast and completely free.
- Support to backup iPad in iPadOS 16.
How to Selective Backup iPad to Computer without iTunes
Here is a quick guide to show how to backup iPad to PC/Mac using iOS Data Manager.
- Step 1 Download and install this free iPad backup tool to your PC/Mac. Launch it and select "Backup & Restore" tab.
Step 2Choose the file type(s) you want to backup on iPad.
Step 3 Click Backup button and it will start backing up iPad to computer.
2. Backup iPad with iTunes
Apple's iTunes facilitates in maintaining backup of your Apple device. This, in-built feature of Apple devices enables users in retrieving data which can prove to be useful in the future course. Although, it is essentially driven as a media player for featuring music, iTunes goes on to manage audio files flawlessly and backup iPad to iTunes.
- Very well intuitive web interface, useful in carrying out the operations of backing up the data.
- Free to backup and restore iPad data.
- Cannot selectively backup specific files on iPad.
- You cannot keep multiple backup copies for your iPad.
- The backup process may take a long time if you have lots of files on iPad.
3. Backup iPad to iCloud
From the powerhouse of Apple, iCloud is the in-built cloud storage, designed to solely work in the apple devices. iCloud drive keeps a good track of the data types existing in the iPad and backup iPad data to iCloud in a simple manner.
- Can be trusted for running manual/automatic backup on your data.
- Free to backup and restore iPad data.
- Cannot flexibly backup specific files on iPad.
- Cannot keep multiple backup copies for your iPad.
- The contact details, keynote etc are not restored up-to-date.
- Your device must be connected to Wi-Fi.
4. Syncios iPad Backup Software
Syncois is one of the iPad backup app, useful in periodically maintaining the backups of data. Moreover, it is useful in extracting the information present in your iPad easily.
- Backup phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Recover iTunes/iCloud backup to iOSdevices.
- The contact number does not work.
- Offers limited features for backing up data.
One of the useful, backup app for iPad is AnyTrans, equipped with the technology of keeping the backup of your iPad. AnyTrans allows users the control to monitor the data and save it in the backup. And, in the times of data loss, you can retrieve the data back to your iPad.
- Selectively backup data without any hassles.
- View files in your backup, and manage your backed up files.
- A little expensive. US$39.99 for single license, and US$59.99 for unlimited license.
- Consuming a whole lot of CPU and RAM space while running.
6. CopyTrans iPad Backup App
CopyTrans is another useful option in iPad backup app that helps user in up-keeping constant backup of the data in a convenient manner. So, the users can consider using CopyTrans for extracting music, videos, photos, PDF etc from the computer.
- Selectively backup music, videos, photos, and more, without iTunes.
- Backup data without the need for an Internet connection.
- It can detect many more than one iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Does not have a free trial version available on the program.
- Not support to preview photos.
7. iMazing iPad Backup Software
Beyond having the amazing factor, iMazing is a user-friendly that maintains backup of your iPad without having to pay any additional cost. Moreover, iMazing can flawlessly work in an array of Apple devices in a very convenient manner.
- Backup camera photos and videos from iPhone to PC/Mac.
- Copy music back and forth between iPhone, iPad, iPod and your computer.
- Slower transfer than competing software.
- Limited features in the free version.
8. iTransor iPad Data Backup & Restore Tool
The last in our list to backup iPad's data in a smooth way can be executed by iTransor iOS Data Backup& Restore Software. It's a highly useful way of maintaining backup of iPad and restores essential types of data easily.
- Backup up to 18 + data types inclusive of calls, photos, media.
- The customer service does not actively respond to the queries.
- Takes time in processing the data backup.
After scrutinizing all the applications, we strongly recommend users to use UltFone iOS Data Manager for smoothly maintaining the backup of the data. It's highly reliable and works in hassle-free way.