Fake GPS Joystick for Pokemon Go 2022
There is no doubt that Pokemon Go is one of the most popular games out there. The game has been established in a way that motivates players to move or walk around in the real world in order to catch Pokémons. Still, there are a lot of players seeking possible solutions that help them play the game without actually moving physically. That’s when GPS Joystick Pokemon Go comes into the picture. Read on and learn about the GPS Joystick application that will help you spoof location for the Pokemon Go app.
- Part 1. About Fake GPS Location - GPS Joystick
- Part 2. Risks of Pokemon Go GPS Joystick
- Part 3. How to Set Up Fake GPS JoyStick?
- Part 4. iOS Fake GPS Location
Part 1. About Fake GPS Location - GPS Joystick
GPS Joystick is an application designed to assist the users to fake GPS using an overlay joystick control. It operates instantly when you want to alter the GPS location. Offering a unique “Joystick” option or feature, the app is one of the handy fake GPS Joystick APK out there. Additionally, the app facilitates the best algorithm to provide very realistic GPS values.
The key features of the Fake GPS Joystick app include:
- Perform changes in the location where you target the joystick.
- Select the current location with the assistance of a map/joystick.
- Get the GPX files exported and imported to routes, custom markers, and favorites.
- Decent setting options to offer complete user customization.
- Manage the settings concerning type, opacity, and size for the joystick.
- Let you display the distance and time information.
- Availability of a hide option to help you conclude whether you like to show or hide the joystick on the screen.
- Three customization speeds for your joystick.
The app is available to download from the Google Play Store on Android devices.
Part 2. Risks of Pokemon Go GPS Joystick
Before you learn the fake GPS Joystick download process and how to use it, you should be aware of the risk of using the Pokemon Go GPS joystick app. Niantic comes up with a new three-strike policy in order to penalize players with the 3rd-party app that spoofs location.
- First-time penalty is a seven days shadowban. It comes into the picture Niantic detects Pokemon Go Joystick to be used for modifying the activities of the application be it on iPhone or Android. Though playing the game is yet possible, catching a rare Pokemon is not possible until the ban duration completes.
- The things become worse in the 2nd warning. Your account will stay inactive for thirty days, no participation is possible. This warning indicates the permanent account block warning. So, you should take this warning seriously.
- Here comes the last strive that comes third and it is the phase where accounts get blocked permanently. Your participation in the Pokemon Go game ends and get ready to say your favorite game goodbye.
Part 3. How to Set Up Fake GPS JoyStick?
We must tell you that setting up Pokemon GO GPS JoyStick is a bit complicated. No worries!! We’re here to help you get the job done. The whole setup procedure is categorized into three different modules depending upon the Android OS version or security patches. Thus, before we commence, let’s first comprehend how to find your Android OS security patch or version. Relying on the Android OS version or Security patch, follow the guide mentioned below.
- Go to your Android device’s settings.
- Scroll down to locate and click the “About Phone” option.
- Search for the “Android Security Patch Level” and “Android Version” entry.
Keep in mind that the date displayed beside the “Android Security Patch Level” is the date on which it was released first. Don’t consider it otherwise, that it’s the date when you may have installed Google Security Patch.
On Android 6.0 & Above (New Security Patch & After March 5th, 2017
Follow the below steps if you’re using an Android device running with Android 6.0 or above version and with New Security Patch and released after March 5th, 2017.
Step 1: Ensure that the Google Play Services application is installed on your device and is running on the 12.6.85 version or lower. If yes, you don’t have to perform the time-consuming steps below. Instead, skip to Step 7.
In order to confirm the Google Play Services version, go to “Settings”>” Apps”. Scroll down to locate and open the “Google Play Services”. Here, you can see the application version.
Step 2: In case if that’s not the scenario, you need to turn off the auto-updates of the Google Play Store. To do that, open the Play Store app and then click the “three horizontal bars” located at the top. After that, click “Settings” and the “Auto-update apps” under “General” settings. Finally, click on the “Do not auto-update apps” options.
Step 3: After that, get an older version of Google Play Services from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-12-6-85-release/
Make sure to download the Google Play Services APK file closest to the Android version you’re using. But, don’t install it right now.
Step 4: Now, if the “Find My Device” option is enabled on your device, disable it. To do that, go to “Settings”>” Security & Location”>” Find My Device” and disable it.
Step 5: Also, turn off the “Google Play” and then uninstall each and every update of it too. In order to get rid of updates, go to “Settings”>” Apps”>” Google Play Services”>” Uninstall Updates”.
In case if you can’t do that, you may have to disable the Android device manager first. To do that, head to “Settings”>” Security”>” Device Administrators”>” Disable Android Device Manager”.
- Step 6: Now, install the Google Play Services APK you have downloaded in Step 3. Restart your device after installing it.
Step 7: Go to “Settings” and enable “Developer Options”. After that, tap on “Select Mock Location App” and choose “GPS Joystick”.
Step 8: Open the GPS Joystick app and go to “Settings”>” Enable Suspending Mocking” option.
On Android 6.0 & Above Version (Old Security Patch & Before March 5th, 2017)
Follow the below steps if you’re using an Android device running with Android 6.0 or above version, with Old Security Patch and released before March 5th, 2017.
- Step 1: On your Android device, go to “Settings”>” Enable Developer Options”. After that, click on “Select Mock Location App”>” Choose GPS Joystick” here.
Step 2: Open the GPS Joystick app to start spoofing the GPS location. Then, go to “Settings”>” Indirect Mocking” and turn on this option.
On Android 4/5 Version
If you’re using an Android device running with OS Version 4 or 5, then follow the below steps to set up a fake GPS Pokemon GO Joystick.
- Step 1: Install the GPS Joystick app on your device and then go to “Developer Options” Under the ‘Settings” on your Android device. Then, click “Select mock location app”.
- Step 2: Now, choose the “GPS Joystick app” to spoof the GPS location.
Step 3: You’ll now have the FGL Pro Joystick control visible on your screen. So, go to the “Developer Options” and disable “Mock Locations”.
- Step 4: Open the “Pokemon Go’ app and you’re all ready to fake/spoof location with a joystick.
Part 4. iOS Fake GPS Location
You have now learned how to set up Pokemon GPS Joystick on an Android device. But what if you’re using an iPhone? You may have tried looking for an effective Pokemon GO GPS Joystick to spoof location on the iPhone. And you have probably found that there are no effective solutions to fake location on iPhones.
Well, we have good news for you. With the help of UltFone iOS Location Changer, you can fake GPS and simulate along real paths for Pokemon Go on iPhone.
Though the tool doesn’t’ support a joystick, it has helped many users in faking or changing the location to anywhere in the world. The best part is that the tool doesn’t require you to jailbreak your device. It comes with three handy features: a one-click solution to fake location, simulate path between two spots, or simulate path between multiple spots with customized speed.
Here’s the guide on how to use each and every feature of UltFone iOS Location Changer:
1. Change GPS Location on iPhone
Step 1: Open the program and hit “Enter”.
Step 2: Connect the device to the computer.
Step 3: Enter the desired location, confirm the location, and hit “Start to Modify”.
2. Simulate Movement Between 2 Spots
Step 1: From the main interface of the software, choose the "Single-Spot Movement" and hit "Enter".
Step 2: Click on the map to select a destination location or simply enter the location in the search bar.
Step 3: After validating the start and target location, use the speed bar to set the customized speed and hit “Start to Move”.
3. Simulate Movement along Multiple Spots
Step 1: From the main interface of the software, choose “Multi-Spot Movement” and hit “Enter”.
Step 2: Tap on the map to choose different locations and set up the customized speed and count of round trips. Hit “Start to Move” and that’s it.
That’s all on Pokemon GO GPS Joystick – how to set up it and its alternative for iOS. UltFone iOS Location Changer is an indeed easy-to-use tool that demands no jailbreaking or technical knowledge in order to fake location for Pokemon Go on iPhone. Try it now!!