Best Tips to Catch Ditto & Shiny Ditto in Pokemon Go
Ditto, often known as the Pokemon responsible for most of the community's headaches, is one of the most bizarre characters in the famous smartphone game Pokemon Go. The transform move is one of Ditto's and, quite honestly, the most crucial in how to catch a Ditto. Dittostrong> can change into and replicate the opponent Pokemon's moveset with this one. This fascinating talent is included in the game, allowing players to enjoy it. Is there a trick to catch Ditto? Ditto can be found in Pokemon Go, that is. Fortunately, we have all the information you need to catch this elusive Pokémon.
- Part 1: What is Ditto in Pokemon Go?
- Part 2: What are Ditto Disguises?
- Part 3: 4 Tips on How to Catch Ditto in Pokemon Go
- Tip 1: Using Nearby Radar
- Tip 2: Using Lures and Incense
- Tip 3: Stay with Players Who have Caught A Ditto
- Part 4: How to Use Ditto in Gyms and Battles?
- Part 5: How to Catch Shiny Ditto in Pokemon Go?
- Part 6: Best Pokemon Go Tools to Spoof Location
- Part 7: FAQs about Ditto in Pokemon Go
Part 1: What is Ditto in Pokemon Go?
Ditto, often known as the Transform Pokémon, is a little purple blob that was one of the first 151 Pokémon introduced in Generation I. Ditto can imitate the appearance and abilities of any other Pokémon it observes, despite its tiny size. Ditto is significantly more helpful in the core games since it can breed with any Pokémon that can breed. While this isn't particularly useful in Pokémon Go, you'll need it to finish your Pokédex and do specific Special Research. Mew is impossible to capture without first capturing Ditto.
Part 2: What are Ditto Disguises?
- Ekans (can be shiny)
- Gastly (can be shiny)
- Natu (can be shiny)
- Lillipup (can be shiny)
- Dwebble (can be shiny)
But what if Ditto is a Shiny Pokemon in disguise? Because Ditto cannot change into a Shiny Pokemon, this is impossible. If you have a Shiny Pokemon encounter, regardless of whether it is on the Ditto disguise list, it will not convert into Ditto when you catch it. However, there is a potential that you will come across a non-Shiny Pokemon that will convert into a Shiny Ditto.
Surskit, Finneon, and Swirlix are the only Pokemon on the list without a Shiny variant, which means you have a better chance of seeing a Shiny Ditto masquerading as one of them.
Part 3: 4 Tips on How to Catch Ditto in Pokemon Go
Following are tips on how to catch a Ditto:
Tip 1: Using Nearby Radar
Always keep a lookout on your nearby list for the target Pokemon. Even though they're all relatively common Pokemon, knowing where they're located is helpful, especially when more are introduced.
Tip 2: Using Lures and Incense
How to catch a Ditto? You can capture a Ditto using both lures and incense, according to The Silph Road. If you're stuck in one area but don't want to miss out, set up a lure and incense, and target the Pokemon on the list, and Ditto could just come to you rather than the other way around.
Tip 3: Stay with Players Who have Caught A Ditto
Unlike shiny Pokemon, Ditto may always be found inside a fixed Pokemon spawn, which is entirely random and not shared by other players. It implies that if you're hunting for a Ditto and another player finds one, you'll get it if you can go to that spot. If you're a part of a Pokemon Go Discord group, request that players keep you up to date on what's going on in your region, but be fast because they won't be there for long.
Part 4: How to Use Ditto in Gyms and Battles?
Once you obtain Ditto, you'll see its unique purpose in Pokemon gyms. When you use it in battle, it changes into its first opponent's form and uses Pokemon's move set while maintaining its CP. Keep in mind that it only changes forms for the first opposing Pokemon it faces, so you'll be stuck with it for the duration of the gym battle.
Ditto will morph into the opponent's first Pokemon and replicate its moves, attack, and defense numbers, and type if you take it into battle against another trainer. On the other hand, Ditto will not last as long in battle as trainers would want because it does not keep the Pokemon's HP number.
Part 5: How to Catch Shiny Ditto in Pokemon Go?
How to catch a Ditto in Pokemon Go 2023? A Shiny Ditto is more challenging to acquire in the wild than an ordinary Ditto, first presented during the Tour: Kanto event. Catching one without these possibilities means you'll have to look for one.
However, it's a little more difficult to catch one independently. The Shiny Ditto will appear in the same Pokémon as the original Ditto, but don't be deceived into believing that capturing a shiny version of those Pokémon will suffice.
To avoid spoiling the possibility for trainers to acquire the shiny form of any Pokémon, none of the Shiny Gastly, Drowzee, Remoraid, Teddiursa, Galpin, Numel, Dwebble, and Foongus Pokémon will be a Shiny Ditto in disguise.
Instead, you'll have to keep catching regular copies of those Pokémon in the hopes of catching a Shiny Ditto. Once again, there's no way to tell if the Pokémon is a Ditto unless you capture it.
Part 6: Best Pokemon Go Tools to Spoof Location
Using our Spoofing program UltFone iOS Location Changer, you can easily catch Ditto. UltFone iPhone Position Location Changer can effortlessly modify the GPS location on your iPhone/iPad as a professional spoofing tool. In addition, you may import and save popular game GPX route files for further use. Furthermore, it is compatible with LBS games and applications, including Pokémon GO.
- Change your GPS position with a single click.
- Use location-based applications like Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
- Start your chosen routes by adding GPX files.
- iPhone 13 Mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max and iOS 15.5 are supported.
Steps to simulate movement in Pokemon Go:
With UltFone iOS Location Changer, you may simulate a path between two places without leaving your house. Let's see what happens.
- Step 1 Switch to the Single-Spot Movement portion of the main interface after connecting your iOS device to your computer. To continue, choose the disclaimer and press "Enter".
- Step 2 Your actual location serves as the starting point. You may select a destination by tapping on the map. Alternatively, you can position the location by typing the target address into the search field. You may alter the movement speed by dragging the speed bar once you've confirmed the start and goal addresses. You can also simulate walking, riding, or driving at different speeds. You may also specify the number of move times. Then, click "Start to Move" .
1. Before you begin, you should close any location-based apps on your iOS device.
2. You may pause and resume the procedure at any moment. It will give the movement a more natural appearance.
3. To stop the procedure, click the "Stop" button.
Part 7: FAQs about Ditto in Pokemon Go
1. Can I Hatch Ditto from Eggs in Pokemon Go?
Ditto cannot be hatched from an egg. It must be captured using a Poke Ball in the manner described above.
2. How Many Candies can I Get If I Catch Ditto and Walk with It?
Ditto is a Pokemon that belongs in the Normal category. While you will receive three sweets for catching it, there is no developed form. You may strengthen it using a combination of sweets and Stardust, much like other Pokemon. If you walk with Ditto as your companion, it will reward you with a sweet after every 3 kilometers.
3. Will Dittos Transform if Two Dittos Fight in A Gym?
If two Dittos confront each other in a Gym, neither will evolve. If that's the case, it'll utilize its sole move other than Transform.
This article covered how to discover and catch a Ditto in Pokémon Go easily. We've also given several Ditto-catching tips and tactics. UltFone iOS Location Changer, the most helpful tool, may also assist you in catching and finding a Ditto in Pokémon. It is thus strongly encouraged to utilize it to change your position and teleport to any desired area in minutes.