iPhone Call History Recovery
Lost/Deleted iPhone Call History?
Want to recover iPhone 5s call history? Cleared your "Recents" list on an iPhone, and lost an important number that you forgot to save? Don't worry. Things will not be such bad as you think. You can retrieve iPhone call logs if you get the right iPhone call history recovery software to recover deleted call history on iPhone.
If you are still searching blind on the Internet, and get no satisfying result, please stop the pointless activity. Let me show you one powerful iPhone call history restore program - iPhone Call History Recovery. It can completely retrieve deleted iPhone call history or recover deleted iPhone call lists from iPhone back. Now It is compatible with the latest iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S and iOS 8.3/8.2/8.1/8/7. Let's see the details.
Wondering to find a number that isn't on your iPhone call history? Need to recover call history from iPhone but have no backup file, just download and install iPhone Data Recovery (iPhone Call History Recovery).
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer and click "Start Scan" to scan lost call logs directly from your device.
- Step 2: After scanning, all the files on iPhone including Call History are listed in categories. You are allowed to preview all kinds of files before recovery.
- Step 3: elect the ones you need to recover. Click "Recover" to start to recover lost call history on iPhone and specify a location on your computer to save the recovered iPhone files.
iPhone Call History Recovery can scan and extract unreadable iPhone backup file and quickly retrieve deleted iPhone call history including missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls with the detailed info like call data, duration, etc. No need to connect your device.
- Step 1: Run iPhone call history recovery, you will see the following window with all iOS devices backup files listed automatically here. Select your iPhone and click "Scan" button.
- Step 2: In the left window, select "Call History" preview you can preview all your recent call activities. Check them and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.
Want to selectively recover erased iPhone call log from iCloud backup? As iTunes, iCloud also doesn't allow you to preview or selective restore specific data from its backup. Now with this iPhone call log restore software, you can easily extract the backup for selective call history recovery.
- Step 1: Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" on iPhone Data Recovery and log into your iCloud account to get the backup file downloaded.
- Step 2: Preview and select your lost call log to recover.
Isn't it easy? Now, you have no need to bother about your missed call numbers, or spend a large amount time to check AT&T history online and ask phone services for help. The easiest way to recover deleted call history iPhone is at hand! If you are running macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, go to iPhone Call History Recovery for Mac.