Here are How to Retrieve Contacts on iPhone 11 (Pro)
Most of us rely on contacts to make calls, send emails, or text our dear ones. There’s no denying that contacts are very vital to stay in touch with others. That’s why losing contacts due to any reason, be it accidental deletion, virus attack or software update on your iPhone is maddening. But, there’s no need to panic as there are several solutions out there to help you rescue your important contacts.
In this post, we’ll walk you through all plausible methods on how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 11/ 11 Pro without any hassle.
- Method 1: Use a Trusted iPhone 11 Data Recovery Software to Recover Deleted Contacts
- Method 2: Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone 11 by Re-synching iCloud
- Method 3: How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone using iTunes Backup
- Method 4: Restore Deleted iPhone 11 Contacts from an iCloud Backup
Method 1: Use a Trusted iPhone 11 Data Recovery Software to Recover Deleted Contacts
For those looking hassle-free solution to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 11, we highly recommend them giving a try to UltFone iPhone 11 Data Recovery software. It is known as the most trusted and reliable iOS data recovery solution out there that can help you get back your deleted or lost contacts in no time at all. The software has everything you would need to recover not only contacts but even other file types like photos, videos, messages, etc on your iPhone 11/11 Pro.
The key features of the software are:
- The three recovery modes, which are Recover from the iOS device without backup, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud backup.
- Recover from any situation, be it accidental deletion, factory reset, virus attack, etc.
- Able to recover more than 30 types of files.
- Support for all iPhone models and iOS versions.
- Easy and straightforward recovery.
Option 1: Recover deleted contacts on iPhone 11 without backup
If there is no backup available to you, then the software can help you recover your lost contacts even without the backup. Just follow the below steps and learn how to retrieve deleted contacts on iPhone without backup:
Step 1 Run UltFone iOS Data Recovery tool, and connect your iPhone 11 to the computer using a digital cable. From the main interface, select Recover Data from iOS device.
Step 2 Select the file type you would like to recover and in this case, it is contacts. Hit on the Start Scan button and let the software complete the scan.
Step 3 Once the scan completes, you can select the target data you want to recover and hit on “Recover” button and that’s it.
Option 2: Recover Contacts from iTunes Backup File
This iPhone recovery tool even comes in handy to recover data from iTunes backup. So, if you have iTunes backup, then follow below steps:
Step 1 Connect your iPhone and choose the Recover Data from iTunes backup feature from the software’s main interface.
- Step 2 Choose a backup file containing your lost contacts and hit Start Scan.
Step 3 In a while, the software will show data you can recover, so select the target data and hit on the “Recover’ button.
Option 3: Restore Contacts from iCloud Backup File
For those who back up their iPhone 11 with iCloud are recommended to follow the below steps:
Step 1 Connect your iPhone and choose Recover data from iCloud backup file from the software’s main window. Enter your iCloud details, which are Apple ID and passcode.
Step 2 Now, you can select your desired backup file containing your lost contacts and hit on the “Next” button to download the backup file.
- Step 3 Select the target file type you want to extract and hit on “Next”. In a while, you will be able to preview the recoverable data. Finally, select the data you want to recover and hit on “Recover”.
Method 2: Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone 11 by Re-synching iCloud
Try to re-sync iCloud as this could help you get back deleted contacts on your iPhone. So, follow the below steps to learn how to get deleted contacts back on iPhone 11 by re-syncing iCloud:
- 1. On your iPhone, go to the “Settings’>”iCloud”.
- 2. Toggle off the option that says “Contacts” and select “Keep on My iPhone”.
- 3. In a while, turn the “Contacts” button on.
- 4. Choose “Merge”.
5. Check if your deleted contacts have been retrieved.
Method 3: How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone using iTunes Backup
If you’re a user who regularly takes your iPhone backup with iTunes, then follow the below steps to learn how to restore contacts on iPhone 11 through iTunes backup:
- 1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone 11 to the computer. If you’re using a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder.
- 2. Click your device icon when it appears in the Finder or iTunes and clicks “Restore Backup”.
3. Next, select the backup file you would like to restore from and then hit “Restore”. Let the restore process completes.
Method 4: Restore Deleted iPhone 11 Contacts from an iCloud Backup
If you rely on iCloud to sync or backup your contacts, follow the below steps to restore your deleted contacts from iCloud backup.
- 1. On your iPhone 11, go to “Settings”.
2. Go to “General”>” Reset”>” Erase All Content and Settings”.
3. Now, set up your iPhone. When you reach the “Apps & Data Screen”, just select “Restore from iCloud’ option.
- 4. Enter your Apple ID and passcode to access the iCloud backup files.
- 5. Select the most recent backup file and let the restore complete.
A Last Word
That’s how to restore contacts on iPhone from backup and even without backup. So, if you end up losing important contacts from your iPhone 11 or 11 Pro, there is no big deal. Simply turn to UltFone iPhone Data Recovery and get back your deleted or lost contacts with ease.