Is EaseUS Data Recovery Safe? Here Is The Answer
Currently, there are many similar data recovery tools on the market. However, EaseUS Data Recovery stands out from other tools. This tool is known for its excellent data recovery capabilities as well as its user-friendly interface. But is this program safe to run? If not, are there any better alternatives? Keep reading to dig out more information.
- Part 1: Basic Introduction to EaseUS Data Recovery
- Part 2: Is EaseUS Data Recovery Safe?
- Part 3: EaseUS Data Recovery Free Alternative - Any Data Recovery
Part 1: Basic Introduction to EaseUS Data Recovery
Easeus is known for developing powerful data utilities. EaseUS Data Recovery is one of its powerful software, which is also called as Data Recovery Wizard. Here are some basic information of EaseUS Data Recovery, keep reading to find more.
What Is EaseUS Data Recovery?
EaseUS Data Recovery is created in 2004, which is designed to help users recover lost or deleted data from Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices, even if you've emptied Recycling Bin or deleted data permanently. In this article, we mainly introduce its Windows Data Recovery.
EaseUS Data Recovery Suitable for Different Situation
- Deleted Files by accident
- Files are formatted
- Emptied the Recycle Bin
- Partition is lost
- Hard Drive was damaged
- Virus attack
- Hard disk or partition suddenly becomes RAW
Key Features of EaseUS Data Recovery:
- Recover all types of lost or deleted files, music, photos, audio, emails, etc. from your hard drive, USB flash drive, digital camera, memory card, mobile devices, and other storage media.
- There are two scanning modes. Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
- Recover More Than 1000 Types of File Types
- Preview the files you need before recovering
- Easy to use and fast scan
- User-friendly interface
- The price is relatively higher compared with most data recovery software on the market
- Lack of full drive scan
Part 2: Is EaseUS Data Recovery Safe?
When people purchase the data recovery software, they will not only consider products' function and price but also the safety of its system. In terms of safety, it can be analyzed from two aspects.
As far as the function is concerned, EaseUS Data recovery is designed to recover lost or deleted files from your computer or other external drive, and then save the recovered files to your specify folders instead of uploading those files onto the web.
From the technical aspect, EaseUS Data Recovery did a good job in this field because it adopts the standard of 256-bit SSL which is enough to encrypt the data. Besides, EaseUS Data Recovery will encrypt all of your data automatically when you use this tool to recover lost files from your computer, which is highly important to avoid data leakage. In addition, this tool allows you to customize this process. All in all, EaseUS Data Recovery is a normal data recovery software which is safe to use.
Part 3: EaseUS Data Recovery Free Alternative - Any Data Recovery
Is there a better alternative software for EaseUS Data Recovery? The answer is Yes. Take Windows Data Recovery tool you can also recover deleted or lost photos, videos, documents, emails, audio files and more with ease. The software supports a great variety types of files and media format. What's more, it enables you restore files from your PC and removable media storage like USB flash drive, external hard drives, memory cards and digital cameras.
Differences between EaseUS and AnyRecover
|Feature||Windows Data Recovery||EaseUS Data Recovery|
|Preview before recovery|
|Support Multiple Files|
|Support Multiple Devices|
|Recoverable Data Amount||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Cost (1 Year license for one computer）||$49.95 for Window & $59.95 for Mac||=$ 69.95 for Windows & $89.95 for Mac >|
After comparison, the two data recovery software have similar function except for the different interface. Both can recover a great variety of files and support multiple devices. Besides, the steps to recover data are very simple, just 3 steps. However, Any Data Recovery have higher cost performance, which costs only $59.95 for Mac while EaseUS costs nearly double of this amount.
Key Features of Any Data Recovery
- 1. 6 data recovery modes: Deleted File Recovery, Corrupted File Recovery, Formatted Recovery, Raw Recovery, Drive Recovery and Partition Recovery. No matter which situation you encounter, Any Data Recovery is capable of recovering lost data.
- 2. Devices that support to recovery data from are more than 15 types, includes hard drive, external disk, USB flash driver, etc.
- 3. Recover files in 1000+ formats.
- 4. Support Mac, Windows and Linux file system (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, HFS, EXT2, EXT3)
- 5. Preview the files you need before recovering
- 6. Easy to use and fast scan
- 7. User-friendly interface
How to Recover Data via Any Data Recovery
Step 1Launch the program and select a location to scan files
Step 2When the scan is completed, you can preview the files you need by double-clicking the files or clicking the "Preview" button on the right side of screen.
Step 3Click "Recover" button to recover the files you need. Then select a location to save the restored files. In case of disk overwritten, do not save the data to the place where you lost them.
All in all, EaseUS Data Recovery is a great software to recover deleted or lost files from your computer hard drive or other external drives, which is safe to use. Of course, if you don't want to use this software due to it's high price, there is a better alternative data recovery software, that is Windows Data Recovery . Compared with EaseUS Data Recovery, this software has the similar function but has the lower price. Therefore, Any Data Recovery is a better choice for you!